Chapter 27

6:31 PM

David: ....Aaron

You look confused until you see Aaron. Your shocked because you haven't heard from him in a few months but you figured it was because of the pregnancy. You feel the tears come out your eyes and go and give him a tight hug.

Y/N: I missed you. How's Phil and Daryl? And Fiona with her pregnancy ( Aaron's wife)

Aaron: I missed you more honey. The wife's good and their good. In fact their here right in back of me waiting for their hugs.

You gasp and look behind Aaron to see Daryl and Phil with open arms which you run straight into.

Y/N: oh my god how's the babies going for Lina ( Phil's wife) and Barbara (daryls wife)

Phil: their both well and the babies are going onto 8 months of age. ( Phil and Daryl are going to have boys that are named Axel who is Phil's son. And zahir)

You wipe the tears that are going down your face. You turn around and give David a hug.

Y/N: thank you homie.

Aaron: actually Y/N we would like for you to meet someone special to our hearts.

You turn around and see Lina and Barbara with 2 their babies. And see Fiona who is no longer pregnant with a small baby in her arms. You gasp and hug the girls and give the boys kisses on the cheeks to which they giggle to. You look over to Fiona and give her a hug and she shows you a small 4 month year old who olds out his hands for you to carry him.

Fiona: his name is Owen g/f/n Jones

You tear up at his name because his middle name is your grandfathers name. You hug him close and you feel him coo and hold your face with his little hands. You laugh at his cuteness and put your hands under his armpits to hold him in the air and put him back into your arms.

Y/N: come on guys let's go inside

Everyone starts going inside and you feel Johnny in back of you and putting his arm around your shoulder.

Johnny: your gonna be a good mother one day.

Y/N: and you would be an amazing father.

You smile and give him a kiss.
You guys go inside and sit on the couch with the babies.

10 minutes pass by and Owen starts crying.

Y/N: has he aten? Did you change his diaper? Is he sick?has he taken his nap?

Fiona: no, yes, no and no.

Y/N: do you breast feed him or give him formula?

Fiona: both.

Y/N: do you have formula now?

Fiona: here I'll go mak-

Y/N: no I'll go make it

Fiona: but you have the bab-

Y/N: so? Sit I'll do it. I'm a multitasker.

You get up with a crying Owen and go and make his bottle. Warm water. 2 scoops of formula. And done.

You give him his bottle and he immediately accepts it. And starts drinking it. Slowly he finishes the bottle. After he finished the bottle you started burping him so he doesn't get a stomach ache.
You feel him start to relax into your shoulder. You hear a gasp.
You turn around and see Fiona behind you with the girls.

Y/N: what?

Fiona: how did you do that? It literally takes me hours to get him to sleep.

You shrug.