Chapter 34

4:32 AM

I hear my alarm trying to wake me up so I go to turn it off and check the time.

I get up and pack my suitcase but only carrying small things since I'll probably shop for some more clothes. I shower and change into a oversized hoodie and sweatpants and some air forces. I pack my necessities once I finished using them and packed the. Right away so I wouldn't forget them. Once I finished everything it was 5:20 AM which was perfect timing. So in the meanwhile I used my phone and scrolled through Instagram. After 10 minutes I get a text saying the driver is here and is waiting downstairs.

*TIMESKIP*

I woke up from my sleep and see that I still have 3 hours to land so I put in my headphones and play music and look over the files that the driver gave to me.

*Timeskip*

We finally land so I grab my small suitcase and my backpack and take out my baseball hat and sunglasses so no one would recognize me and put my bun in the hat.

I finally walk out and see someone with my code name that I made up so no one would know it's me which is 'Ryoto' meaning dragon in Japanese.

I walk up to them and shake their hand.

Chief Lee: it's nice to meet you Ryoto

Y/N: pleasure is mine chief Lee.

Chief: quick let's go before anyone recognizes you.

You both walk towards the car and talk Along the way to the hotel. He drops you off and by the time your get there it's 8:58 pm. Since your undercover you decide to change your identity while your here. So you call your good friend byun-ho.

Byun-ho: Yo what's up

Y/N: hey I'm gonna need a favor.

Byun-ho: yea sure what's up.

Y/N: I need you to make me a fake ID, and a credit card with a fake name and a Fake license Im doing something important. Do it by the name 'Ryoto Hatanaka'

Byun-ho: yea sure I'll have it by tomorrow

Y/N: great thanks homie

Byun-ho: no problem girly

I hang up and make an appointment for tomorrow to change my hair color and cut it. Then I'll go to the mall and buy some combat clothes and then to the station and meet chief Lee.
I go to sleep since all the jet lag was getting to me.

*TIMESKIP*

I go to a coffee shop before my appointment and meet byun-ho for the ID's. I get up and put my coffee down once I saw him and got to give him a hug

Y/N: hey how are you

Byun: great here's the things

He hands them and helps me transfer money to the new card so I don't use the one from the USA.

We say by to each since I had to get to my appointment.

*TIMESKIP*

I finish shopping and go to the car dealer ship.

Once I get out I made sure I had the right address before going to the station

*timeskip*

After talking with chief Lee about what I'm gonna do and how I'm gonna handle the situation I assured him to not worry. I walk across the street to a jewelry store and changed my gold earrings to silver earrings and bought other silver jewelry. And I decided to go to a tattoo and piercing parlor next to the shop. And asked for my good friend G.

G: hey homegirl how are you

Y/N: I'm good homie hows everything here.

G: everything's good so far now what do you need me to do.

Y/N: well right now I'm in a mission kind of thing and I kind of changed my identity and changed my name to 'Ryoto Hatanaka' so now I changed my hair and now I want more ear piercings and a tattoo.

G: alright I see you girly. You know what else would be good? a lip piercing. The ones in the middle

Y/N: Oo G you read my mind.

G: alright let's get started.

*timeskip*

G: alright take a look Baby-G