Chapter 33

*november 18, 2020*

3:41PM

I was walking Apollo and Dixon when I got a phone call.

| Daryl 🤠|

Answer call
| YES| NO|

Y/N: hey Daryl

Daryl: hey honey how are you?

Y/N: I'm good how's the fam

Daryl: good. Listen the station needs your help.

Y/N: sure what's up?

Daryl: it's better if we talk in private. Meet me at the station in 30.

Y/N: yea sure I'll be there.

Daryl: okay see you there be safe love you hun.

Y/N: always am. Love you too

*hangs up*

Y/N: alright guys let's head back.

*time skip*

I got in my motorcycle and started driving towards the station which wasn't that far from the house.

15 mins after driving I finally get there and park.

I get off the bike and get in the station where I see Daryl with the chief of the station.

Y/N: hey nice to meet you I'm YN L/N .

I shake his hand firmly

Chief: nice to meet you I'm chief Johnson. It's better we talk in my office about this case. We don't know who can be hearing.

We all nod and start walking towards the chiefs office. Once we walk in we close the door and close the windshields and sit down.

Chief: the reason your here is because we need help in a case and I heard from detective Daryl you know people in Korea who know around.

I nod

Y/N: yes that's true that I know some people in Korea specifically in Seoul and Busan.

Daryl: hun the reason we need you here is because we need you to go undercover for us.

Y/N: why me?

Chief: because no one would suspect you. You are a well known choreographer and are girlfriend of a well known k-pop idol.

He hands me a file which I open and see a picture mugshot of a women in her late 40's

Daryl: we know your good at reading people.

Y/N: yea it looks like she's in her late 40's maybe even early 50's. She has cuts on her arms so it looks like she might have been suicidal before getting into whatever she got herself into. And by the looks of it she's been in many fighting by the scars that look old and new on her face and forearms.

I look up and see the chief with eyebrows raised. impressed.

Chief: you got all that right. Her name is Beatrice Wright. Her street name is braxner. She-

Y/N: that's a wack name

I chuckle and look at their faces to see them unimpressed. I clear my throat.

Y/N: right sorry.

Chief: she's a leader in the dark web of a cartel type of thing but except it's not drugs. She's human trafficking. Not only adults and kids but she has done it with rookie idols. We believe she's playing as a manager but we're not sure what type of company. So we need your help. We need you to go to Korea and find out information from the guys you know over there.

I smirk already feeling the adrenaline and nod.

I sit up and give the chief a firm handshake.

Y/N: I'm in.

The chief nods.

Chief: great we'll buy your plane ticket  for tomorrow. In the mean time. Do you have any fighting skills.

I hear Daryl chuckle

Daryl: oh she has fighting skills alright.

Y/N: I know Hand to hand combat. I'm a black belt in taekwando. And I know how to shoot a gun.

Chief: what type of guns?

Y/N: pistols. Ak-47's. Shotgun's. And some others.

Chief: if we found out about you earlier we would have used you for more cases.

Y/N: wait hold on what's in it for me. What do I get out of this?!

Daryl: you get to kick that bitches ass.

Y/N: deal.

Chief: we'll have a car for you tomorrow at 5:30 am to take you to the airport. The driver will hand you some files and a badge in case of anything. You have a license for the guns right?

Y/N: oh yea

Chief: good your gonna need it. Once you get to the airport a good friend of mine who's also a chief at the station in Seoul will escort you to your hotel.

Y/N: alright that's fine with me. It was nice meeting and working with you chief.

I shake his hand before leaving but stop once he calls my name again.

Chief: watch out L/N we're still not sure how dangerous this lady is.

Y/N: I will chief don't worry.

I walk out the door and get home.

6:31 pm

Once I get home I check the time in Korea and see that's it's 7:31AM  in Korea. Since it's a Monday the guys are probably up for practice. So I FaceTime Johnny.

After some time he finally answers.
He's in the kitchen with some of the guys.

Johnny: hey baby

I sigh

Y/N: hey babe

Johnny: woah what's wrong.

Y/N: nothing just tired with the dance studio and all.

I decided to lie to him so he wouldn't worry. Plus I'm not sure I can tell anyone else about the case I'm in.

Johnny: oh okay baby.

I look over and see taeyong sitting on the counter who's looking awfully pale and sick.

Y/N: hey yongie are you okay bud?

Taeyong: yea noona I'm fine

He sounded weak?

Y/N: are you sure. Maybe you should go drink some water.

Taeyong: don't worry noona I'm fine.

I get a text from jisung 'he's not fine noona. He's been overworking'

I nod

Y/N: alright buddy just don't overwork yourself?

Taeyong: yes noona I promise.

He walks away from the kitchen and goes wherever he goes.

I talk with Johnny for another hour before saying goodbye and going to bed for the flight.