Chapter 38

The next day.

I get ready in the hotel and put on some gym clothes and drive to the dance studio BTS is using so I can help them out for their performance.

I enter the building to see a bunch of staff members and camera man fixing everything and all the choreographers helping the backup dancers.

I say hi to everyone before going to the boys changing room. I walk in and see the boys on a vlive ( just pretend for me😭)

Jungkooks the first to turn around and hug me.

JK: noona what are you doing here?!

Y/N: Im helping you guys with the dance.

I hug everyone one by one except yoongi cause he's sleeping on the couch. I go sit in between jimin's thighs since everyone was sitting on the floor.

Y/N: hello ARMY

I see comments of ARMY asking me if I was okay?

Y/N: hey guys how does ARMY know what happened to me.

RM: baby- G everyone knows what happened to you. You worked on a case and saved taeyong and Jisung from getting shot. It's on the news.

Y/N: ah. ARMY Im good. I'm a baddie 🙄💅

You flip your hair

Jimin: ooo I like your hair.

Jungkook: NOONA YOU PROMISED ME WE WOULD GET OUR HAIR DONE TOGETHER

Y/N: ah kookie-ah i had to do a secret mission I can't let everyone know who I was so I did a fake ID and changed my name to ' Ryoto Hatanaka'

Tae: isn't that a guys name

Y/N: yep so if anyone asked about me they will be surprised to find out I'm actually a girl. Smart.

The guys nod and clap until we hear yoongi groan.

Y/N: how long has he been sleeping?

Hobi: for the past hour while everyone is setting up the cameras and places.

I nod

Y/N: Im bored Im gonna wake him up.

Everyone's eyes widen and shake their heads. They whisper yell

Bts except yoongi: DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!

Y/N: he won't do anything look. Yoongi. Yoongi wake up

Yoongi: no

Y/N: pleaseee

Yoongi: no

I huff. But I'm tired too so I put my stuff down and grab jins hoodie and put it on which goes all the way past my knees. So I call manager sejin first:

Sejin: ah Y/N- ah how May i help you.

Y/N: how long is it gonna take to set up everything else.

Sejin: well another hour and a half. Some of the cameras got tangled up.

Y/N: okay thank you

I hang up

Y/N: well if he isn't waking up anytime soon I'm joining him.

I see kookie and tae laugh at me
I glare at them.

Y/N: Yah whats so funny

They laugh even harder.

Tae: y-your s-so Short noona

Everyone else starts laughing with them

Y/N: YAHH

I got an idea. I start fake crying and added sniffles to make it seem Im crying and I go to Yoongi.

Jin: oh shit

I poke Yoongi. He gets up once he sees tears down my face

Yoongi: mm? Why are you crying babygirl?

Y/N: t-they l-laughed a-at me

Yoongi glare at them which makes them shut up with a scared look. He looks back at me with a soften look and wiped my tears.

Yoongi: come here babygirl

He picks me up which makes me wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck while he lays back down with me on top of him. (Let me remind y'all we were still on vlive but ARMY already knew the boys were super close to me.)

I look at the boys that were still looking at us and give them a glare and flip them the bird and close my eyes . They all chuckle and Jin gets up and gives me a kiss on the forehead before putting the hood on my head. I feel Jin walk away but I grunt and grab his hand which makes him sit on the floor in front of us while I hold his hand and fall asleep soundly to the sound of their voices talking.