Chapter 9

After you talked to Mina about what to do, you walked towards your table where everyone was staring at you wide eyed. You sit down and look up to see everyone staring at you.

Y/N: what?

Xiaojun: what do you mean what? You just kicked a guys ass and made him your bitch in less then 5 minutes.

You turn red. All of the sudden Johnny burst out in laughter. The rest of the members looked at him like if he was an alien.

Johnny: I caught that on video. Oh my god I'm so putting that in my album of you putting people in their place.

Y/N: you have an album of that?

Johnny: of course I do. It's funny.

Everyone in NCT: wait what send those videos in the group chat!

Johnny agrees and starts telling stories about how you kicked a girls ass for hitting on him. And the guys were laughing their asses off while you were whining.

Y/N: that bitch deserved it. She stepped on my shoes.

Ten then Gives you a high five which makes you laugh. You all tell your stories until the food comes.

*timeskip to everyone finishing their food and getting ready to leave*

Mina: so how you guys gonna pay the bill.

Everyone took out there cars out but you refused to let that happen

Y/N: wait what are you guys doing? No no no I'm paying!

Jaehyun: no let us pay, it's the least we can do after all we are staying in your house and you gave us quite a memorable show.

Everyone in NCT nodded but you weren't having it.

Y/N: No you guys are the guest I'm paying.

Then everyone started arguing you about how they should pay.

When Mina came back with the check to get the card and pay. That's when you ran up to give your card. Just as you went to give your card jaehyun picked you up and threw you over his shoulder and gave his card to Mina
While this was happening the rest of the guys and the kids were laughing at you.

Y/N: JAEHYUN I SWEAR TO GOD I will put you down to the ground so fast if you let Mina swipe that card

Jaehyun: no can do missy we're payin-

Y/N: the fuck you are! MINA if you swipe that card I'm firing you

Mina: yea no I'm not taking chances. Same card as always?

Y/N: same card as always. *whines* put me downnnn

Jaehyun ends up putting you down on Johnny's lap

Jaehyun: you win this time but next time I'm paying.

Y/N: no no no I'm paying next and alw-mhmhmhmm hmph

You couldn't finish your sentence because Johnny was covering your mouth.

Johnny: yes we are and that's final.

You roll your eyes and stick your tongue out to Jaehyun and Johnny. The kids giggling at you.
After Mina charged everything from your card, you guys made sure everyone was ready to go home.

You guys start walking towards the parking spaces and give the people driving the address back to your house in case something happens.

*time skip to the house*
8:56pm

Y/N: anyone wanna do something before we go to bed?

Everyone agreed so they all decided to meet in the theater room to watch a movie after they did their nightly routine.

Y/N: come on kids we have to go take a shower.

Dylan and Sammy: okay momma *they start running to the bathroom giggling *

And you start running after them laughing.

Renjun: she's cool

Jisung: she's a good person

Johnny: yup that's the love of my life along with those children.

Jaehyun: she's gonna be the best future in law ever

Johnny: mhm

After that they all left to their rooms and got ready for the rest of the night. Johnny entered the bathroom where he saw the kids playing around in the tub and giving you kisses while you were washing their hair. He stayed their looking at you, wondering how he got so lucky with a person like you.

Sammy: PAPA *giggling*

Johnny: hey bubs

Johnny then helps you wash their hair so you can go take a shower next while Johnny helps them out on their pijamas.

Time skip ⏭

Everyone is ready and heading towards the movie theater meeting with taeyong and Mark on the way there.
Taeyong started talking to you about how you should teach him some of your moves because he liked how you did 'kick it' in the studio. So you agreed and told him about how the class after the next you would teach him because next class you promised the class on food and movies and he agreed. When you got to the theaters you see everyone already there with their pijamas on and talking. You all ended up on deciding on ' Thor Ragnarok'
Everyone either had their own chair or shared a sofa with the others.

*Time skip to the middle of the movie *
10:32pm
You felt Dylans body go relaxed so you checked up on him and saw him falling asleep
Y/N: hey bud wanna go to the room and sleep?
Dylan: no I wanna stay here...
Y/N: then wanna come to my lap and go to sleep there?
Dylan nods and moves around to your lap and Apollo ends up taking his spot next to you.

5 minutes pass by
You hear Dylan lightly snoring so you know he's already asleep so you check on Sammy and she's curled up next to Johnny fast asleep. When you look at Johnny you notice that he's already looking at you and you smile at him. He smiles at you back and leans over and gives you a kiss on the forehead before grabbing your hand and holding onto it.

*Time skip to the end of the movie*

The lights get turned on and you look around and see the younger member falling asleep so you quickly take Dylan to your room and tuck him in before going back to the theater room and see the older members going to their rooms. The younger members were still falling asleep but you didn't want them to wake up with half broken back because trust me you've experienced it before especially since their so tall they'd probably have scoliosis by tomorrow morning. So you woke them up one by one and make sure they get to their rooms safe and comfy. After you helped them go to their rooms you walked back to your room to see Johnny in bed with the kids. You walk towards the bed and leave your phone to charge for tomorrow and cuddle up next to Johnny.

Johnny: you know I love you right?

Y/N: do you know that I love you more right?

Johnny: hmm i don't know, do you?

Y/N: of course I do silly, I love you to the moon and back. In a matter of fact. I will stop loving you when the moon stops shining.

Johnny: oh really?

Y/N: yup I love you a lot, your the best thing to ever happen to me.

Johnny: you are truly one of a kind, and I'll stop loving you when all the stars in the universe stop shining.

Y/N: and you are truly one of a kind as well. I love you

Johnny: and I love you

The couple share a kiss before holding hands and falling asleep with the kids curled up next to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far.