Chapter 36

Y/N: Jisung what floor and room is she in.

Jisung she's on the 10th floor where we are. We're all in the dance room.

Y/N: alright got it.

I hang up and we all get in the elevator and ride all the way to the 10th floor.

I adjust my hat before getting off the elevator and make my way to the dance room where all the guys are. I notice other idols going outside worried since we do have guns in our hands.

We walk in the dance room.
I saw her raising her hand at Jisung.

Johnny: babe?!

I ignore Johnny

Y/N: i fucking daré you right now to try and hit him. I dare you.. Braxner is it?

Braxner stops and looks up to me with a smirk.

Braxner: ahh so your the one who's been looking for me. Ryoto Hatanaka. Now tell me what have I done wrong. Plus you need a warrant to arrest me.

I take off my hat and throw it at her feet.And I drop my guns on the floor along with my vest.

I scoff and smirk at her.

Y/N: oh please, i dont need shit to arrest you. Your under arrest for human trafficking under the dark web. Child abduction. Assault. And for being a shitty leader.
Now I've been hearing that you have been hurting my boys. Now i suggest you either go down with a fight or you being the pussy you are and get arrested. May i remind you, your penalty will be for the rest of your life. And if you escape I'll catch your ass again.

Once I finish that sentence she gets really angry and tries to punch me but I dodge it. Unfortunately I didn't dodge her kick that threw me against a glass wall that ended up breaking.

I groan but get back up.

Y/N: is that all you got bitch.

3rd POV*

Braxner grunts and runs at Y/N trying to tackle her but Y/N dodged her body cause king braxner to fall on the floor

Y/N took that time to straddle her back and twist her arms so she can handcuff them.

Y/N: stand up bitch.

Y/N POV*

I hand her over to the other guys but got an idea in mind.

Y/N: hold on

I give her a right hook that makes her fall to the ground with a new bleeding nose.

Y/N: that's for trying to hit my boys.

I kick her stomach before letting her go which makes her groan and grunt.

Y/N: and that's for making people suffer.

The police man pick her up and take her to the station.

I turn around to see a bunch of kpop groups including NCT looking at me with a shocked face. I awkwardly clear my throat as my face turns red.

LUCAS AND MARK: NOONA

I see them run to me. My eyes widen and I step aside as they were going to tackle me making them fall to the ground.

I hear laughter

Y/N: yea I don't wanna be tackled again-AHHHH

I get cut off as I feel Johnny pick me up and throw me over how shoulder.

Johnny: I missed you

He said as he was jumping up and down.

Y/N: JoHnnY pUt mE dOwN.

I hear everyone else laugh at my struggle.

He puts me down

Y/N: finally I was about to throw-

I get cut off by a kiss planted on my lips. We pull away. Everything was happy until I heard screams. I turn around to see braxner holding a gun. Pointing it at Jisung who oblivious to what's happening. Everything happened in slow motion as I pushed Jisung out the way.

The shot goes off. One of the policemen tackle braxner to the ground before she can shoot again.

I get up and make sure Jisung isn't hurt

Jaehyun: anyone hurt?

Everyone shakes their head except me.

I feel everything slow down as I look down and see blood coming out my abdomen.

I whisper Weakly

Y/N: someone get an ambulance...

I feel my body fall Towards the ground.

Johnny: Y/N! SOMEONE GET AN AMBULANCE

I feel him pick me up and put my head on his legs.

Johnny: come on baby girl you can't leave me alone. Please don't leave me and the kids

Y/N: i love you so much.

I take one more breathe before I felt my eyes close.