Chapter 29

You whine

Y/N: LUCAAASS WAKE UPP- YAH!

You feel Lucas wrap his hand around your thin arm and pull you under him.

Lucas: cuddles

You hear jisung get out bathroom and halt his steps when he sees you and Lucas cuddling... well him cuddling you.

Jisung laughs and point at you with a confused ' wtf is going on' face.

You wave you arms trying to signal him to help you. He shakes his head and goes downstairs. You give up and get comfortable since you know he's not gonna let you go soon and just lay under Lucas while touching his hair with your arms wrapped around his upper body.

You could tell he was stressed lately since their new music video was coming out Soon. You feel his body relax and him sigh in relief. You also feel yourself start to fall asleep sine he felt like a pillow.

Y/N: ' awe poor baby'

After 10 minutes you hear someone slowly open the door and see you and Lucas cuddling asleep.

You hear clicks. Your eyebrows furrow since you feel someone watching you.

( this is how you guys look like)

You slowly open your eyes to see everyone piled in the room looking at you guys, smiling. You grunt and squint your eyes

Y/N: hmm?

You hear Lucas groaning while getting up, he got up with you. carrying you. You wrap your arms and legs around him and feel him lay back down but with you on-top of him. You hear they guys laughing. You feel him pull you closer and run his hands through your hair. You feel your body relax.

Third pov*

Jisung went downstairs to tell everyone what he just witnessed.

Mark: where's noona?

Jisung: *laughs* Lucas has her.

Everyone: H U H?!

Jisung waves his arm for them to follow him. Everybody get up and follows him towards the 'sibling cuddling'

( you and Lucas treat each other as siblings. He treats you like a big sister and looks up to you like all the other maknaes and you look at Lucas and the maknaes like your little brothers. Alright back to the story)

He slowly opens the door and soon everyone piles in. They walk in and see Lucas on top of you with his arms wrapped around your waist. They knew you struggled and started laughing while taking pictures. They hear you grunt and everyone stops doing what their doing. They see Lucas start to shuffle around so Mark starts recording. They see Lucas get up carrying you and lay back down with you on-top of him. They laugh at how quick the switch was and how he treated you like a rag doll. They see Lucas slowly open his eyes while running his hands through your hair.

Lucas opens his eyes to see everyone staring at him with a smile.

He feels you start to shuffle around so he pokes you.

*Y/N pov*

You feel Lucas poke your side with his finger. You shake your head into his stomach. You hear him laugh. You feel him poke at you again.

Y/N: mMM- mMm!

Lucas: wake up noona

You hear his raspy voice say.

Y/N: no💜

You hear marks laugh along with everyone else's.

Lucas: wake uPPP.

You don't know why but you bit his stomach.

Lucas: OWW- yAH! What was that for!

You shrug.

You feel Lucas get up. You relax thinking he left. But you feel him grab you pulling you so he can carry you. You hang onto the bed and whine.

Y/N: nooOOO

Lucas: come on I want breakfaSTTT

Y/N: sO now you wanNa wAke uP??!

You hear the boys laugh at you two arguing. Your hands slip from the bed sheet you were pulling on and Lucas throws you over his shoulder.

Y/N: noOOOO I DONT WANNA I JUST GOT COMFY.

Lucas: WERE GOING DOWNSTAIRS IM HUNGRY

Y/N: SUFFER ALONE

Lucas: YoUR SUFFERING WITH ME.

Y/N: NooOo

You hear everyone laughing even harder at your remark.

You hear Lucas go downstairs with everyone following behind. Lucas walks outside but walks past the food. At first your confused but then you realized.

Y/N: NONONONO PLEASE!! I SWEAR MAN I DIDNT MEAN TO BITE YOU.

You hear Lucas laugh along with everyone else.

Y/N: I sWEAR I WILL BITE YOU AGA-

You didn't finish your sentence because Lucas dropped you in the pool. You swam up quickly and flipped him the bird.

HEY GUYS SUPER SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG. Test have been happening and I haven't had any time! I might update today again though