A+

"You didn't get in trouble for lying, you got in trouble for lying badly"

"What does this mean?" Malia questioned no one in particular as she laid with Kisa on Stiles' bed while the male sat on his desk, making some notes

"You need to separate the variable from the constants, then you'll find that X equals to 28" Kisa explained calmly after giving a short look on the paper.

"Got it?" Stiles questioned as he turned on his chair  to look in their direction, waiting patiently as Mal processed Kisa's words before she slowly nodded, flashing them both a smile.

Just as Kisa was gonna say something, she heard footsteps and looked at the door, Malia mimicking her movements just in time to see Noah Stilinski knocking on the open door.

"Drop what you're doing. I'm taking you three out to dinner, whatever you want" Kisa quickly smiled at the older man, jumping from the bed to give him a hug since he had just arrived from work.

Malia smiled softly at the scene, knowing how Kisa adored Papa Stilinski, before she looked at Stiles, who was staring at them with soft eyes and tinted cheeks, a cheeky smile on his lips.

"Dad, I don't think you should be treating anyone to anything" Stiles told him as he regained his composure, making not only Malia and Kisa, but Noah roll his eyes as well.

"And by me treating you, I mean Kisa compelling us something nice" His dad told him with a raised eyebrow, daring his son to say otherwise.

Stiles' mouth dropped in disbelief, eyes roaming between the three in wonder as he shook his head, faking betrayal.

"Et tu, dad?"

"And my debt in Eichen House has been mysterious paid..." Noah said as he gave Kisa a look, the brunette not even acknowledging it as she rocked on her feet, hickory eyes staring out of the window as if a movie was playing in front of her eyes.

Stiles looked at Kisa with wide eyes, then looked at Malia when the vampire wouldn't meet his eyes, but the werecoyote had strangely found interest in algebra in the last few seconds which she had never found before, looking down at her notes as if they were her favorite book.

"Which means that now I can take my son and his... girlfriends? out for dinner" Noah completed his sentence with a confused look, looking at Stiles who seemed to be petrified on his place with the life leaving his body as his eye twitched.

Malia had to scrunch her nose as the smell of anxiety suddenly increased, while Kisa snickered softly from her position on the window, no one correcting Papa Stilinski, which only made Stiles more mortified.