Do over!

"You reek of anxiety. It's distracting, what's going on?" Malia told Kira as she looked up from her trigonometry book, making the girl look away from the field where they were having the Lacrosse tryouts.

"Scott and I sort of had this thing happen? But it wasn't much of a thing and I'm starting to think it never was anything at all" Kira answered in distress, placing her chin on the top of her Lacrosse stick.

"What do you want it to be?"

"More"

Malia frowned at her answered, thinking for a moment before she said "Then tell him that"

"Me?" Kira questioned flabbergasted, looking like a deer in headlights.

"Why not?" The werecoyote shrugged, looking back down at her book which had many notes made with a very elegant handwriting, which belonged to Kisa.

"Did you tell Kisa?" The question caught her off guard, her eyes stuck on the book, but at the same time not being able to read anything as her head was somewhere else, making Kira wince as she started to apologize "Sorry, I shouldn't have-"

"No, it's fine... I didn't" frowning, Malia couldn't help but feel frustrated with herself.

"Where's she by the way?" Kira questioned, trying to make the werecoyote stop overthinking.

"She should be here soon, went to get us a milkshake" Mal answered, shaking her head with a grin, before she inhaled a sharp intake of air and looked up, watching as the vampire entered the field, not caring that the guys were playing at all.

"Stop the game, the queen is passing!" The vampire shouted as she walked with two milkshakes on her hands.

Scott was the one with the ball, sending it straight to the goalpost before he could stop himself, making the brunette frown as she shook her head.

"Deception, McCall! Disgrace! Coach, do us a favor and end his pitiful situation, please" Kisa commented as she nodded at Scott's puppy face.

Nodding his head in agreement with her, Finstock looked at his late Captain with a grimace, before he blower his whistle loudly and got the attention of the laughing players.

"Let her pass, idiots!"

Quickly letting her path clear, the brunette smirked and mocked a salute at the boys, before winking at the teacher.

"At least someone here knows how to treat a lady, thank you coach, good luck with these... well I lack words to express my thoughts on them, you're gonna need it" and with that, the brunette flipped her short hair and skipped to where Malia was sat.

"Here ya go, beastie" passing a milkshake to the laughing werecoyote, the vampire couldn't help the grin that formed on her face, sitting down on the free place on her left as Kira was already on her right.

"Shouldn't the captain be the best? Or at least good?" Kira questioned quietly as she observed her crush on the field, missing every single shot.

"I mean, that's Stiles and Scott we're talking about" Malia answered with a shrug, her eyes wandering over to the vampire on her left, who was wearing a rainbow sequin mini dress with a pair of sneakers, showing off her long tanned legs.

"You know... staring won't give you the power to see through my clothes" Kisa said as she took a sip of her drink, eyes straight forward but full of mischief.

The werecoyote grinned at her words, playfully rolling her eyes before she looked down at her book again.

"You look beautiful"

The vampire clearly wasn't expecting that, her eyes widening as she quickly snapped her head to the side, to look at the female, but she paid Kisa no mind and continued through with her reading, a small smile painting her lips.

"... thank you"

Kira looked at the two with a goofy smile, but didn't say anything, placing her eyes back on the game once again as Stiles and Scott seemed to finally stop playing around and get serious.

Until it was the turn of the new boy, that's it.

"Now... that was painful to watch, losing for a freshman? Boo, you whore!" Kisa shouted from the stands, receiving two glares from the duo as she waved with a grin.

"That was luck! Do-over!" Malia shouted with a smirk, giving a side glance at the vampire, who raised an eyebrow at her while smirking.

"Sweetheart, there's no do-overs. This is a practice" Coach replied as he turned to look at her.

"Ten bucks on Scott and Stiles" The werecoyote gambled, making Kisa stand as well as she continued.

"Twenty on the new guy"

"I'll take that action" Finstock agreed, turning back towards the team as he shouted "Hey! Get back there Liam!"

But as they tried once again, a loud crack caught their attention, causing Malia to wince as Kisa tilted her head to the side to get a better look on them.

"Scott cheated, you own me ten bucks"

Before Malia could reply, coach Finstock called for Kisa, making her groan as she went down there while mumbling to herself.

"Why do I always get involved in those two problems?"

"Hey, Kit!" Malia's voice stopped her in the middle of her tracks, making the vampire look at her over her shoulder as she waited for her to say what she wanted.

"Can we talk after this?" The werecoyote asked, biting her lower lip as her heartbeat started to beat rapidly, making the vampire concerned.

"Yeah, is everything okay?"

"Yep! See you back home" and with this, Malia left.

"Kisa, can you take Liam back to the hospital?" Coach asked the girl as he gave the boys a look, making her snicker silently before she nodded.

"Sure, coach" wrapping an arm around the younger boy, who was now blushing a bright pink, she started to help him walk away "Come on, kid"

Helping him on the passenger seat of her stollen car, which happened to be a red Chevy Impala 1967, before she went to the driver's seat, the brunette grinned mischievously at him and questioned.

"With or without adrenaline?"

"Considering that I'll probably pass my next months with a plaster on my leg? ... With adrenaline"

Kisa's grin widened and she stepped on the pedal, making Liam grab on the ceiling's handle, with a childish grin on his face.