Congratulations, you're a zombie now

Scott shook Stiles' body vigorously and yelled for him to come back, making Kisa look at the scene in disbelief as she leaned against a wall, keeping far away from the group as Malia went over to watch closer.

A gasp was heard and everyone stopped, gaining the vampire's attention as she looked away from her nails, to look at the human boy.

"Oh God, I fainted, didn't I?" His eyes were wide, the red rings were still around it, although paler than before and the color was still returning to his pale body.

"No, you died actually, sweetie. Now you're a zombie, ready for your first brain?" Kisa answered calmly, keeping her face serious as she started to walk closer to them.

"Wait, what? Seriously? Why? How? W-" his panicked ramble managed to get an amused smirk from the vampire, before she nodded.

"Indeed, I'm very sorry. Are you feeling lightheaded? Nauseous? It's normal on the first minutes of the transition" his face started to turn green and he nodded.

"Oh Oh my God! I can't even handle blood! How can I eat someone's brain?" Malia couldn't help but snort at his words, not being able to keep her stoic face as he kept blabbing.

"He was actually believing it! Aww why did you have to laugh I was about to offer your head to him" Kisa huffed with a pout, crossing her arms in front of her chest as she glared playfully at Malia.

"I'm sorry, it was just hilarious how he actually believed you" Malia continued while laughing at the male, who was currently glaring at the girls.

"Oh you should have offered me her head, zombies eat brains so I'd know that you were only playing around considering that she doesn't have anything inside her head" Stiles snapped at Malia, making the werecoyote glare at him as Kisa grinned at their interaction.

"Stiles? Are you okay?" Scott interrupted their conversation, bringing the human's attention back to him as the boy quickly nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine... are we alive? I mean, are we all alive?" A short moment of silence followed after the question, making Mal look over at her friend who only shrugged.

"Yeah. We're okay"

Carrot head started to walk out of the school with a dazed expression, making her friends share a knowing look as Kisa and Malia followed quite confused behind.

Soon enough, they found out the reason... some of the others that had been fighting outside were now gathered around a body, an identical one holding him tightly as he sobbed.

Kisa felt a pain straight through her chest as she saw the twin losing his other half, her body doubling over and almost losing her feet if it wasn't for Malia to catch her.

The resentment towards her sister would always be there, they were Petrova's, they would always carry the pain, but they did love each other as well.

It wasn't something that could be erased, not after five centuries together, living, surviving, learning, loving...

Kisa didn't know if her twin was dead or alive, if she was well or not, or she had been captured by the Mikaelson's who had been searching for them for a long time now, but watching the death of one of the twins only made her sure of one thing.

One day or another she would have to look for Katerina.

"You ever run track? I mean, you have excellent muscle definition" the voice of the coach snapped her out of her thoughts, a smirk playing on her red lips as she walked beside Malia with their fingers interlocked.

"I sometimes ran from cougars trying to eat me" Beasty answered the older man with a serious face, making Kisa's smirk widen as she continued.

"I've been running from a serial killer for what feels like centuries"

"I've had the same problem. So, listen, we're gonna start off slow. You know, a few classes, here and there, I see that you two were lucky to get all of the classes together"

Kisa giggled and Malia smiled at her, with the werecoyote playing with the rings on the vampire's fingers as a way they had found for her to keep calm around so many people.

Passing by carrot head and the ninja girl, Malia gave them a closed lip smile, making the duo mirror her expression before they looked at Kisa, who gave them a wink.

"Don't worry, you'll learn fast"

"Kit has been helping me with some subjects on the past month, we're gonna be fine, right?"

Nodding to her best friend, the brunette quickly passed her eyes through their timetable, memorizing which classes they had first before she turned to Malia with a reassuring smile.

"So what did you say happened to your parents again?" Coach questioned as he went through the paperwork.

"They died taking a selfie at Iguazu Falls, it was tragic, they never found the bodies" Kisa answered with fake sadness, her fingers carefully squeezing Malia's hand once she heard that the newly blonde was about to snort, making her cover it with a cough.

"Awful, one day they were making us brownies whenever I went to visit Kit's house and the other gone" Malia completed with a sigh, biting down her lower lip and looking away from then as she tried to hide her smile.

"Oh... I'm sorry for your loss"

 I'm sorry for your loss"