Irene took a sharp breath, "These stupid people, they test my patience." She whispered looking at the knife.

•••••••

[Biker's POV]

Women... She thought she was cool.

Took me one knife. No wonder Alceste hated her, she's useless-

I saw her appearing on the car's roof, i quickly removed my gun, i saw her throwing something at me at a very fast pace.

I looked at my chest, it was my previous knife that i used on her.

My head started getting dizzy, my mouth chest were bleeding. She then threw something at me again, i couldn't dodge it because i didn't had any energy. It was another knife in my upper arm.

•••••••

Irene rested her hands on the roof with a smirk as she saw the biker loosing it's balance and falling off of the bike, the car's didn't stop for him they kept running over his body which didn't really surprise Irene.

"Poor boy." She whispered, taking her gun she pointed it at the other biker.

•••••••

"What!?" Siyeon exclaimed on the phone.

Sua took a sip of her coffee, she looked at Gahyeon who was standing outside of the restaurant for them.

The blonde haired girl quickly ended the call.

"We need to go. Yoohyeon and Minji ran away!" Siyeon spoke, getting up from the chair she gripped on Sua's wrist as they walked outside of the restaurant.

"You should go home." Siyeon spoke.

"I'll join you." Sua replied.

"No, it's not safe." Siyeon spoke.

"Siyeon please..."

"Alright." The blonde haired girl spoke.

They approached Gahyeon.

"I forgot my wallet inside... I'll be back..." Siyeon spoke looking between Gahyeon and Sua.

_

Once Siyeon left, Sua walked towards the front seat. She looked at Gahyeon who gripped on her wrist.

"Go back." Gahyeon spoke.

Sua folded her arms and leaned over the car. "Why do you want to sit in the front? Are you her wife?" Asked Sua raising an eyebrow.

"Sister, bitch. Sister. I always come first for her. Go back." Gahyeon replied.

The black haired girl walked towards the back seat with a sigh.

_

Gahyeon looked at Siyeon who sat on the driving seat.

Siyeon furrowed her eyebrows in confusion when she looked at Sua.

"Why is she sitting back, she should be in front..." The blonde haired girl whispered with a chuckle keeping her phone inside the holder.

The pink haired girl clenched her fist, she looked at Sua through the rear view mirror who was now smirking.

"Do you not want me to sit here!?" Asked Gahyeon looking at Siyeon.

"No, no, you can sit there of course...i was just-"

"Just what!?" Gahyeon yelled.

"You don't need to yell." Sua spoke keeping her hand over Gahyeon's shoulder from behind.