The Clinic × Ningselle

They're almost at the clinic, almost when Ning got enough of Giselle dragging her out of her will that made her exclaim. "Aeri, let go of me!"

Giselle didn't want to. Instead, she weakened her grasp on her wrist along with a murmur, "Sorry, but I thought something was wrong with you, and maybe it was because of me."

Ning went too soft in a matter of seconds, thinking to herself — 'It is because of you, idiot!' But she puts up an act of annoyance to conceal her giddiness, typical Ning.

     "Let go, Aeri." She said, trying so hard not to slur on her words and to be legit serious. 'That was close!! It's okay. She didn't notice,' she believed.

     "I knew it." Giselle slowly stepped back, and the weakened grip was long gone to nothing.

     "What do you mean by that?" Ning implored for more, but she was met with silence. It's upsetting her to the point where she wants to slam herself on a pillow named, "Aeri, why can't you be honest with me?"

Ning knows she is too deep, yet she can't help but wonder why Giselle's acting out of nowhere.

     "I'm supposed to be saying that to you, Yizhuo." She said, all too seriously. This isn't Aeri Uchinaga acting out. It's her genuinely tired of playing this out. She asked again, "Why can't you be honest with me?"

Ning again avoided the stare, the seriousness, and the questions about the person she loved.

Giselle sighed, "Forget it like you always do best. I'll go ahead. It seems to me you're fine now."

She took one last glance at her and sighed. 'You won't even see me eye to eye these days,' Giselle sadly thought and continued to walk away. 'Or maybe I just misunderstood everything and tweaked it to my preference. I'd rather see her before I got to know this feeling than be able to get nothing off it then.'

Giselle would always do the first tease, and they bicker; the apologies and the skin ships all started with her — Ning is aware of it all, and yet she's wasting her time as she stands there with her thoughts, every second of it should be used to stop the fleeing Giselle, to tell her something worthwhile to let her stay.

     'I have to say it now if I don't, then I got a feeling that something will happen—if she rejects me, then I'll come over that hurdle if it passes,' Ning thought.

Giselle was about to turn a corner and be gone with it. But Ning won't allow for that to happen, not this time. She's had enough of seeing Giselle's fleeing back.

     "Forget it like you always do best," Ning let out. "Do you think I've ignored and forgotten all the times you've said that to me? Not ever, Aeri."

Giselle stopped on her track, treading whether to stay and listen to what Ning was about to say — and she did, but her back still facing the determined Ning.

     "I don't beat around the bush, I love you, and if you reject me, then I'll transfer school if I have to—so you better say yes if not, you're dead set Aeri Uchinaga."

Ning closes her eyes, for she doesn't know what to expect. It runs in their family members — cowardice. Ning repeatedly thought, 'Please like me back.'

She heard steps coming toward her, but she didn't dare sneak a peek. "Ningie! Took you long enough!"

     "Eh?" *SMOOCH* "Wha–" Smooth, soft lips engaged with hers, and it took no seconds for her to return the same sensation.

    "This is long overdue," Giselle smirked as they part, gasping for air.

Ning loves it, giving Giselle one passionate kiss, and the latter loves it all. They gasped for air when Ning asked, "Are you my girlfriend?

     "Now you are my girlfriend," Giselle cupped Ning's adorable cheeks, showering her kisses for the times they missed out doing this for their wasted year and a half.

     "I love you, Ning Yizhuo."

     "I love you too, Aeri Uchinaga!"

Ning would've never thought it was Giselle's plan from the start.

In Giselle's mind, she thought for the better part — 'The plan changed for good!'