S2 ~ 28: Past I × Jimin

It was two weeks before her disappearance that I started to somehow bond with her.

I groggily ruffled the soft covers till it felt... hard? I rubbed my eyes away to see better, and my eyes wandered around. This wasn't my room... Then this certainly isn't my bed... I glanced over a body, and it was not moving - did I kill someone in my sleep?

Why is it firm? I'm immediately a blushing mess, seeing where my hand settled ever so comfortably.

Minjeong's f- fine abs.

Indecent thoughts, please go away!? I'm begging you to please go away, and I barely have a good relationship with her!!

My hand moved on its own, slightly higher than before.

Just stop! My mind and my body is acting out weirdly!! How is this even possible!? Minjeong, please do not be up just yet!

     "Jennie-unnie, here's your-" The young guy met my horrid eyes. He quickly closed the door, and I knew I was dead. "I didn't see anything, don't worry! I won't tell anyone you're thirsty for her, Jimin-noona!" I heard footsteps receding away.

     "Too late, Jimin. He's gone; he's going off to tell Aeri and Ning...And to Lia. Please, no!" I uttered. "It's fine. As long as Minjeong's asleep, I can eliminate the misunderstanding. Yeah, that's good."

     "Oh, that's what you're worried about? Don't worry, Yu. I won't tell anyone what you did to me. Oh, yeah, Kyu would never snitch on anybody."

     "That never assures me! He's your brother! A family member for crying out loud!" I'm now having a mental breakdown, which couldn't get any worse. "I'm not thirsty for her! No! Why is this happening to me? Isn't this too cruel early in the morning!"

     "Then why don't you pull your hand away? It's getting quite dangerous, and you don't want that to happen."

     "Will you shut up? I'm thinking of a way to get out of this- wait? Someone's talking?" I felt something snap with how fast I turned to my side. I saw a disgruntled look on my victim's face - she was awake! "Wasn't on purpose! I swear I wasn't trying to do anything while you were asleep-"

     "Doesn't sound convincing when your hand is inching up, Yu Jimin."

My mind and body suddenly agreed to take my (sinful) hand away from her heavenly body.

     "I think you only love me for my body, Yu." I rashly grabbed the covers to hide my now blushing mess of a face - why does she have to smirk this early?! "What a way to start this day. It's pointless to hide, and I can still see your reddish ear."

I'm a cocoon at this point.

     "H- how did you end up on my side?" Cause I'm pretty sure Aeri and I ended up sharing a bed while the Lia and Ning were cuddled up in her bed! Why is it eerily silent? "So w- why are you- heyyy!"

Minjeong suddenly snickered, pulling the cover off me. "Your hair's all messed up, and it surprisingly fits you! Damn, I might cry at this point," she broke into another laugh.

Why did I fall for that smile?

Despite her laughing about me, I joined in with the blush I knew was adorning my cheeks.