Chapter 1: Bad Times

((I forgot to mention that this is also humanstuck))
-Sollux's POV-
Great. Just. Great. I got fired from my job because I may or may not have accidentally put a virus on the computer and ended up whipping away all the data they had... Well, now that I don't have a job, how am I going to pay my rent..? Fuck. I need to find another job before I have to pay, which is in about a month. Luckily I had enough money last month to pay rent but now I don't. Well right now I need time to just think, to calm down a bit. So here I am sitting on the edge of the dock. I can't swim, but I've always kinda liked the ocean. I don't know why exactly, but all I do know that it cam be very calming. I stay there for what seemed like hours, then I take a look at my watch. 5:25pm. I decided to go back to my tiny apartment. I stand up, but my foot fails to hold me up and I fall straight into the cold water. I was struggling to get out of the water, at least get to the surface to breath. Soon, everything went black. I stopped struggling. I felt something grab me around my waist and pull me out of the water. Then, I wake upon the shore. How did I get here? I was on the dock a second ago..? No, wait I fell. I fell into the water. Someone saved me, but who? Who saved me? I looked around the beach. No one was here. Not a single person was to be seen on the beach today. Then.. if no one is here then.. Who, I mean, what saved my life? I need to know. But first things first, I got to find a new job before my rent is due. I get up and start walking back to my apartment. I take one more look at the water before I continue to walk back home.
--------------------------------
Sorry that it was short, I didn't have a lot of time at the moment, but I promise when I have more time, I will try to make the chapters longer. Hoped you like the first chapter!