"They didn't come?" Asked the silver haired girl walking towards Zefiro's window.

"No ma'am, i think Alceste knows. He won't let her leave." Zefiro spoke.

"Should I go? Savion is alone there..." Yoohyeon spoke worriedly.

"No. I believe Savion will handle it. He hasn't pressed the emergency button yet." Zefiro replied.

"I'm worried..." Yoohyeon whispered.

•••••••

[Savion's POV]

I have been waiting here for like an hour but i don't see Minji anywhere near the window.

The window is closed. That's the only way she can come outside.

Maybe i should go check out, what if she needs my help and I'm sure Yoohyeon and Zefiro must be worrying about us.

Yoohyeon wanted to be here but i denied. I want to be the first if any attack happens.

But right now i should focus on Minji, i need to get her out of that damn room.

I started walking towards the wooden barrier, carrying a ladder with me.

•••••••

The purple haired girl walked outside of the bathroom dressed up perfectly.

Alceste furrowed his eyebrows, "Where are you going?" He asked closing his book

"At friend's place." Minji replied with a smile and walked towards the kitchen.

"You always wear short dresses." Alceste commented, throwing the book on the bed, he got up from his chair and walked towards Minji.

"Yeah... I wanted to try something different today..." The purple haired girl spoke.

She took a sharp breath when he walked beside her and placed his hands over her shoulders gently.

"You're getting good at lying. Where did you learn it from..." He whispered, pressing his lips over her neck.

Minji slightly chuckled, "Why would i lie...-" She stopped in between when Alceste removed a fork from the spoon holder.

The sharp edge of the fork was placed on her back hand by Alceste.

"I don't like when someone looks at you, that is why I've ordered everyone to shoot the person directly if they even look at you. And here... You're having an affair with Yoohyeon... How brave...." He whispered with a smile, circling the fork gently over her skin.

"I don't have an affair with-"

Alceste slammed the fork inside her hand, making her scream in pain. She pushed him away and looked at her hand which started bleeding, her hands shivered looking at her own blood. Her eyes started blinking when the tears rolled out of her eyes.