Chapter 9

Rowan's P.O.V

So my parents are getting divorced and I have 2 boyfriends that don't even know each other. This is just great...

Jacob's P.O.V

I'm so glad Rowan said yes. I've had a crush on her since I've met her. She's even more beautiful now than in kindergarten.

I thought she might've thought I only liked her because she was famous and had of said no. At least I'm the one and only lucky man that gets Rowan Blanchard and my girlfriend.

One day, sooner or later, I'm going to have money saved up to go and visit her in California.

Peyton's P.O.V

I'm so glad I asked Rowan out today on her birthday. That makes it special for me and her. I hope her birthday went amazing for her. I can't wait for our date on Sunday. Only 2 more waiting days!

Rowan's dad's P.O.V

I'm so proud of Rowan! I can't believe she's 19 and a professional actress! I feel like she was my baby girl in me and Mary's arms like yesterday.

Oh right... Mary...

~~~flashback~~~

"Tom... Can we talk?"

"What about Mary? Is everything okay?"

"Actually, no. I just got fired from my job today."

I pull Mary in for a hug, but she doesn't hug back.

"There's more. I-I... How do I put this."

"Just blurt it out."

"Okay. Well honey. You know how I said I must've just been gaining weight?"

"Yeah..."

"Well... I'm not..."

"What do you.... Oh... Again...?"

"Yeah. We're going to have twins!"

"And you didn't tell me?"

"I didn't want you to get scared."

"Scared? Why would I be scared? Now that you've decided to tell me this now I'm more upset!"

"I know... But think how excited Rowan and Gabrielle will be to find out they're going to have two younger brothers!"

"How long have you been pregnant?"

"Seven months now..."

"YOUVE BEEN KEEPING THIS FROM ME FOR SEVEN MONTHS?"

"Tom...Please stop yelling. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I wanted it to be a surprise."

"A surprise? I'm the only one providing for us here only because Rowan wont send us money."

"Stop it right there mister. You are the one who told Rowan not to give us money because we don't need it. Don't you dare blame it on her."

"I don't want our little daughter to feel like she had to provide for us! With me only providing, we won't have enough money for five people to live in this house!"

"That's why I was thinking you get a higher paying job."

"Me? Ohh no honey. You're the one who needs to get a job. I'm already doing my share of work."

"But I can't! I'm seven months pregnant."

"Maybe you should've told me that sooner and we wouldn't have this problem!"

"But..."

"That's it. I've had enough. We're through."

~~~flashback over~~~

Now I'm sort of feeling guilty for leaving Mary to fend for herself, Gabrielle, and two unborn children.