Chapter 1

Rowan's P.O.V

I lay in my dressing room bedroom. I looked at the clock on my dresser. 7:56. I knew I had to be down at the studio at 8:30 to get my hair and makeup done. But I didn't want to get up.

Then I remembered, today was the day we were going to be filming Girl Meets World First Date - the kissing scene. I'm so freaking excited! I would do anything to kiss Peyton. Or Lucas. It doesn't matter. They're still the same person.

8:00. I should probably start getting ready. I pull myself out of bed and start looking through my closet. I pull out a pair of blue jeans and a teal blouse-like shirt. I get dressed and put on converse sneakers.

I go into the bathroom and do the essentials. Bathroom, hair, teeth. 8:19. I should start heading down to the set.

I left my dressing room and started walking to the set while re-reading a Harry Potter book on my phone. I only looked up a few times incase I bumped into any walls. I practically knew my way around the studio.

I've finally reached the set and went to the clothing rack, grabbed my sparkly purple dress, and got changed. Once finished, I went over to get my hair and makeup done.

From where I was sitting, I could see the set scenery. The train station; right where we left off yesterday.

About 45 minutes later I'm all ready for the scene. Peyton (Lucas) is already sitting at our spot on the 'train'. I walk over and decide to sit next to him.

"Hey." I say as casually as possible.

"Hi. Are you ready for the scene?" he asks me.

" I think so... but I'm a little nervous." Did I just say that? Shoot. I hope it doesn't give away that I like him.

"Well, you shouldn't be. Just pretend to be Riley and not Rowan." Okay... it doesn't seem like he picked up on it.

"That's good advice. Thanks." I smile at him.

"Anytime." he says as he smiles back.

Sabrina and Corey walk on to the set along with the other cast members.

"Hey you two love birds!" Sabrina says as if she was playing as Maya. She's the perfect Maya. It still shocks me that she tried out for Riley.

"Oh shush." I say.

"Rowan, you're blushing." Corey says to me. Shoot.

"That's just the Riley in me." I respond quick enough so it seems casual enough.

"Okay everyone! Places!" the director shouts. I position myself on Peyton's lap. "Action!"

"Do you know those moments that we were talking about that we're going to remember forever?" I say my line.

"Yeah?" Lucas (Peyton) responds.

I put my hands on his face and pull him in for a small kiss. When I pull back, he's smiling at me and blushing little. I'm probably blushing too, but at this moment, I don't care.

"Cut! That was great guys. Keep it up!" the director praises. "Okay everyone, keep going from where we left off. Action!"

The rest of the scenes seemed like a blur to me. The whole time, I kept thinking about my kiss with Peyton and how amazing it was.

~~~~~~~

It was 5:00 and it was time to leave the set. I went to my clothing rack, took my clothes, and changed in the changing rooms. I still couldn't get that kiss out of my mind.

I wonder how it will change things between our characters. I wonder how it will change things between Peyton and I...