Chapter 5

Rowan's P.O.V

The two of us get inside Peyton's car and he starts driving. I wonder where we are going.

"How does it feel to be 19?" Peyton asks me.

"I don't know yet. I'm not technically 19 until 3:08 this afternoon."

"Okay then I'll ask you at 3:09." Peyton smiles then grins.

"Okay that'll work." I say grinning back.

It took about 15 minutes to get where Peyton was taking me. I look forward out the windshield and see 'Dominos Pizza.'

"Oh my gosh Peyton this is my favorite place!"

"That's why I brought you here." Peyton says smiling.

"But how'd you know?"

"I asked around. Ready to go in?"

"Heck yeah!"

Once we're inside we take a seat at a table.

"How come there's hardly any people here?" I ask.

Just after that, the whole cast and crew jumps out of no where and yells "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROWAN!"

"Oh my gosh thank you everyone!" I say loudly. Then to just Peyton I say "This was all planned wasn't it?"

"No. This has to be a coincidence." Peyton says with a grin. I start laughing and he joins in.

Sabrina and Corey pull up two chairs and sits at our circular table.

"Hey guys. Happy birthday Rowan!" Corey says.

"Yeah happy birthday Riles. Oh, and hey cowboy." Sabrina says. We all start laughing at that. Once I've calmed down I said "Thanks guys. You didn't have to go through all this trouble."

"Oh come on Rowan. You go through so much trouble on our birthdays so we had to do this for you." Sabrina says.

"It's no big deal." I say.

A waitress walks up to us and says "So what will it be today?"

"Rowan you can choose." Peyton says to me.

"I like all pizzas. You guys can choose."

"No Rowan. Pick your favorite kind of pizza."

"Okay fine." I try to think of a pizza that everyone likes. "One large meatball pie for all of us then." I say to the waitress.

She scribbles down our order. "Coming right up." She says and walks away to put our order in.