Chapter 6

Rowan's P.O.V

Around us, the rest of the cast and crew ordered their pizzas and talked. This was going to be the best birthday ever! Just chilling with my crush, best friends, and the cast and crew of Girl Meets World. How could this day be any better?

"So, Rowan. Gift time!" Sabrina exclaims.

"Ooh yay!" I say.

"This one is from your B.F.F.L." (Best friend for life) Sabrina says and hands me a gift. I rip off the wrapping paper and find a small box. I open the partially open box and find half of a friendship necklace.

"Thanks so much Sabrina!" I say and give her half a hug while still sitting down.

"Your welcome! My half says "B.F" and yours says "F.L"." Sabrina says as I'm putting the necklace on myself.

"My turn!" Corey exclaims while handing me a box of similar size. I rip off the paper and open the box. He gave me $50 iTunes gift card.

"Thanks Corey! Now I can get another Beyoncé song!" I exclaim. I would give him a partial hug but he's sitting across from me.

"I guess that leaves me." Peyton says, grinning. Peyton hands me another box of similar size and I open the paper as well as the box. Peyton got me a purple, beautiful bracelet.

"Peyton this is beautiful! Thank you!"

"Your welcome. Now read the card."

I take the miniature card in my hand and open it. I feel the whole tables eyes on me. I read the card and it says "Rowan, I have been in love with you since the day we met. You are so beautiful and amazing and so many other qualities. Will you please go out with me?"

I look up at Peyton and say "Of course I will."He moves his chair closer to mine and kisses me. The kiss lasts for about 10 seconds when Peyton pulls away.

So that's why Peyton didn't want to date yesterday. This was all planned!

"Well now you two are love birds in real life and in the fictional world!" Sabrina points out.

I smile and feel myself blushing. But at this moment, I don't care.

"Sabrina?" Corey says questionably.

"Yes?"

"Will you also go out with me?"

"Yes I will." Sabrina pulls her chair closer to Corey and kisses him. Their kiss lasts about 5 seconds.

"Well now we're all more than best friends here." Peyton says.

We all laugh and continue to have a good time while waiting for the pizza. So apparently my birthday can and did get better.