Fifty-eight- Destiny

When we returned to my room, Scarlet curled up on the bed and I sat at my desk so I could start a new piece.

"You're always working away, drawing away," Scarlet said.

I turned to her and raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Plus, it's golden hour right now so you look like an angel- I mean-" she cut off.

I released a small giggle.

Honestly, only Scarlet Austen could make me nervous.

Scarlet's breathing slowed as she settled more comfortably into the bed, closing her eyes.

"You make me want to be a better person. You make me feel like a better person," I said, which caused her eyes to flutter open again for a moment.

"You are an awesome person," Scarlet said, with a sweet smile.

"You're so sweet," I said. "In every way."

"Every way?" she asked.

"Sort of like a love heart candy," I continued.

It was getting late, and I was rambling away, but Scarlet never seemed to mind it.

"Oh, those are good," Scarlet mumbled, as she nuzzled her head into the blankets.

I closed my art book and went to cuddle up with her.

"You're good," I said.

Scarlet nodded her head.

"I am," she said lazily.

She opened her eyes then and her expression became more serious. Her eyes became shiny with what I guessed were tears. I was guessing because it was becoming darker in my room, now.

"I just-" she cut off.

I wiped away her tears.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I thought for a long time I couldn't be loved properly. I don't want us to fight or ever lose you. I get scared sometimes," she said.

I shook my head.

"That's not going to happen," I said. "And if we did ever argue, that's natural, baby. It happens. We can work through anything because we care. That's the important thing."

Scarlet settled when I pulled her into my arms, so she could rest her head against my chest.

"Dest," she breathed.

I gently traced my fingers up and down her spine and she moved her head to my neck, so she could plant gentle kisses there.

My breathing hitched and my hand paused. I was distracted.

I moved to push my lips against hers and Scarlet kissed me back, combing her fingers through my hair. A small moan exited her lips as they parted. It was dark but I could still see her well enough. Her honey eyes were bright, and her hair was a mess on my pillow.

I felt a small smile play at my mouth. I had only ever dreamed of her looking at me in the way that she was right now. It was going to cause my heart to implode. I simply knew it.

Scarlet played with the hem of my top and I reached down to pull it off over my head.

"Do you want more?" I asked her, my voice serious.

I didn't want to push her, but I'd be lying if I said that I didn't want her with every part of me.

"I want all of you," she said. "I just- I've never done this with a girl before. I'm kind of-"

"Hey. It's just me," I said, before kissing her again and feeling Scarlet eagerly kiss me back. Her gentle breaths and sighs filled the room as I slowly traced my fingers along her collarbone, down to her stomach and then gently teased the skin at her thighs.

Scarlet sharply inhaled.

"You can tell me to stop whenever you want," I said.

"I don't want you to. Ever," she said.

"Ever?" I teased.

"You know what I mean," she breathed.

I released a soft laugh, before I began to play with the hook on Scarlet's red bra. Fitting.

I undid the hook and threw her bra on the bedside table next to us.

My hands reached to cup her chest and gently massaged them in circular motions.

Scarlet moaned softly, as she reached up to kiss me again.

"You know something?" she asked.

"What? You're beautiful. I do know that," I said.

"No. I- months ago, now, I was imagining doing this," she said.

I felt my eyes widen, as my heart continued to pound in my chest.

I kissed her again. It was my favourite activity presently, though I was sure there would be other favourite activities soon enough.

Scarlet kissed me back. She smelt so good. She smelt of flowers, which I guessed was the scent of her shower gel and perfume.

I started to feel Scarlet through the fabric of lingerie and her breathing continued to quicken, which was causing blood to flow to my core. My body was aching for her.

The only difference was that I had her, now. She really was mine. This was no fantasy. This was reality.

"Please take them off," Scarlet said quietly.

She honestly didn't need to tell me twice, so I did.

I planted a trail of kisses down Scarlet's body, from her collarbone all the way down to her stomach and thighs.

I gently felt her clit with my finger, and it immediately became clear how much she wanted this, too.

Her back arched slightly, as her face turned upwards to look at the ceiling.

Moving closer to her, I started to move my tongue against the flesh of her clit and continued to match my movements to the response I was getting from Scarlet, the faster she breathed, the faster I moved against her. I think I had discovered my new favourite sound when Scarlet's legs began to shake, her entire body relaxing into the bed.

"I want to try," Scarlet said, almost breathless.

"Did you-"

"Yes," she said. "I'd have told you if I didn't."

I smiled. Honestly, I was sure nothing could make me happier than I was right now. Scarlet really didn't need to do anything else, but the fact that she wanted to, only served to turn me on too.

I started to peel my own underwear off, but Scarlet stopped me.