Chapter 35 - Channelling Morpheus

Touching my lips to her forehead in a gentle kiss, I let part of my consciousness sink into Shannon's mind

Touching my lips to her forehead in a gentle kiss, I let part of my consciousness sink into Shannon's mind. With the slightest use of hypnosis, I told her she was dreaming, just dreaming. I coaxed her to open the bond a bit to allow me further into her mind without needing to touch her head.

Like a flower, her thoughts and feelings opened to me. Despite my temptation, I stayed at the surface. Although I caught the odd word or impression, I wasn't actually reading her mind. I wanted her awake and aware when she chose to share those. I didn't want to take them. Instead, I just needed enough contact to keep her asleep and sense her overall mood.

Removing my clothes with a thought, I pulled back the covers and carefully slid in behind Shannon. Moving her hair off her neck, I feathered kisses up and down, licking and blowing air over them. Goosebumps rose on her skin, and she gave a little sigh.

In her mind, she relaxed, her mood shifting.

I whispered in her ear how much I'd missed her, how much I wanted her, and saw her relax further into the dream. The first hints of arousal coloured her mood.

Using my teeth on her neck where I knew she liked to be bitten, Shannon gave a little breathy moan, shifting back into the curve of my body.

Her mind was providing a comfortable, familiar setting, and I saw a flash of our rooms.

After getting rid of her clothes, I trailed my fingers over her inner wrist, circling her pulse. Shannon turned her arm to give me better access. I couldn't help smiling at her response. Up I continued, lightly teasing her soft, supple skin with my fingertips while I continued to seduce her neck.

Shannon pushed back against me a little more insistently, my name a breath on her lips. I shuddered. It seemed like forever since I'd had her in my arms. Norns, but I had missed her.

Trailing over her collarbone, I found the deepening dip that was further evidence of her desperate need for energy. I blocked those negative thoughts from travelling into her dream as I let my fingertips glide to the curve of her breasts.

Decidedly heavier and fuller than when we'd last touched, I enjoyed the difference, feeling her anticipation rising as I teased. I knew what she wanted. I could sense it every time I got near those sensitive nipples that had tightened into taut, proud peaks.

"Do you want me to touch you here?" I murmured into her ear, letting it sink into her dream.

"Please Loki," Shannon begged in an almost inaudible whisper as her chest rose towards my hand.

I plucked one peak, and she shuddered, the delight rippling through her. They were much more sensitive now than previously. I plucked the other, moving back and forth between them, and she moaned.

Checking to ensure she was still well asleep, I reinforced my hypnotic command before lowering my lips to suck one into my mouth, using my hand on the other. Shannon squirmed, starting to pant, and I knew I could make her cum just like this. My goddess was so responsive, and moreso now.