Chapter 25 - Prey

I woke up in the water

Confused, I went to sit up and realized that Elatha had me cradled in his lap, in the shallow depths of the ocean.

I looked up at him. "How'd we end up here?"

Elatha smiled. "Well, I realized you would recharge your energy better by sleeping here than up on the beach without the salt water."

With a smile, I reached a hand up to cup his cheek. "Thank you for thinking of that. I do feel more rested."

His eyes turned wicked, and he gave me a sly little half grin. "You haven't noticed yet, but it wasn't exactly a hardship for me to hold you and admire the scenery." He looked down, and I followed his gaze.

I wasn't wearing anything. Not a single stitch of clothing. Elatha had one hand on my abdomen and the other supporting my back and curled around a breast.

Not even sure what to say, I looked up at him and cocked an eyebrow.

Elatha grinned unrepentantly. "Hey, I didn't remove them! You did. I just whispered the suggestion in your ear. It left nothing but skin to bathe in the salt water. More skin contact means more energy transfer."

"Did you take advantage of me in my unconscious state?"

"No. Well, not really. When your son got active, I rubbed your belly and talked to him. Okay, I do confess to playing with your breasts. Maybe I should apologize, but your nipples would turn into taut, tempting peaks, and you did tell me how much that was bothering you. You got restless every time it happened, and you needed your sleep."

"Oh really. So, what was your solution?" 

Despite the situation, I wasn't really annoyed. Instead, I was resigned to the continued indignities of pregnancy after my startling revelation earlier. That he was confessing had me somewhat amused. It was actually endearing that he felt he needed to, when I'd already given him permission to do whatever needed to be done.

He twisted and tugged one nipple, and I had to bite back a moan. The pleasure had shot right to my core, like they were directly connected.

"Was that all you did?" My voice was a bit husky as I tried not to give myself away.

"Almost," he said with a small grin. "I also did this."

Elatha leaned his head down to capture the other nipple in his mouth, tugging gently with his teeth before sucking.

A moan escaped and my heartbeat increased as his fingers and mouth pulled, twisted, and sucked. Without conscious thought, I arched my back, raising my chest towards him.

A wicked little smile curved his lips as he let my nipple go from his mouth with a pop of sound.

"And that's what you did in response," he said with a wink.