Chapter -36

S: Subhadra
B: Bhanumati
G: Shakuni
M: Maid

Next day Morning

Subhadra and Karna reached the palace. They were sharing quality time inside the palace. Shakuni invited Karna to dyuth Sabha. He accepted the invitation and left for it before giving a glance to Subhadra. Subhi is feeling restless. Something bad is definitely gonna happen.

B: Subhi, what's the matter?? Are you okay?

S: I'm alright, just headache. Jiji, I would like to rest, if you don't mind.

B: sure, I have arranged chamber for you. Its quite common in this state. Don't worry.

She gave her a faint smile and went to her 1,qq by minute. She ordered a dasi to give her information about the dyut sabha. Dasi told her that no information is available as women is totally restricted from the sabha. But, all are happy as she heard laughter inside it.
Subhi's mind is still impatient. Inorder to calm her mind she closed her eyes and whispered "Bhrata!". She felt a sudden relief as cold breeze touched her skin. She decided to take a nap holding her  tummy tightly.

She was about to close her eyes, suddenly a maid came to her

M: Maharani ki jai ho! Yuvrani intends to meet you.

Subhi nodded.

S: what is it jiji?

Worry was well seen in her face.

B: Subhi!! Subhi!!! What your intution was right. There is something really bad happened in dyutsabha.

S: what you mean?

B: Samrat Yudhishthir has lost everything. His kingdom, wealth, brothers and his ... His wife too..

S: wh..what are you saying?

B: Only you can help her now. Or else I don't know what dushaasan and Mamashree will do to her.

S: I..I don't get it jiji. Explain everything to me

B: this dyut sabha is adharmic. This was Mamashree 's plot to destroy Pandavas. I swear my husband have no hands in this. If he came to know about this he should have gave me a clue. Now all Pandavas have became slaves. Draupadi jiji too. Dushaasan dragged her into the court by holding her hair. Before they will do anything you should be there. Or else i don't know what will go na happen!! Help me. I can't get inside as my husband took a promise from me before going. Please help her no one else can help her. Please....

She pleaded to Subhadra. Subhadra was in deep shock. Draupadi!! Also she never liked her for some reasons she never hated her. Moreover, she had sacrificed a lot in her life, now a slave. No,it's not possible. I'll never let it happen. Dushaasan dragged his mother like figure to court by pulling her hair?? How dare he to do that for a woman? Wait, so what my Swami doing there? He should have helped her. Maybe he got tongue- tied by his stupid friendship. I'll not allow this.

S: Don't worry. I promise you I'll not let any kind of adharma to happen.

She proceeded to the court. Her eyes were burning in anger. She reached the door. She was about to enter but was blocked by the soldier. She gave them a look that made them to shiver.

S: I won't ask twice. Move back and open the door

Sold 1 : I'm sorry my majesty, but females are not allowed inside.. his words were shivering from his mouth

S: females are not allowed to enter?? Then how come the queen of the entire aryavart inside??

Sold 2: she... She...it's rajkumar Dushaasan pulled her inside. We are extremely sorry but we can't allow you inside

S: fine. I td you I won't ask twice.

She pushed then to the wall and touch the door handle. The soldiers placed ther spear in her neck. Her anger reached the peak. She forcefully took those spears and was about to hit their chest but she heard a revelation in her mind.

"Stop it dear, they just done their duty. Please calm yourself and don't kill them!" The soothing voice of her brother's made her to be composed. She released them and opened the door and entered.

The scene she saw there made her to release a drop of tear from her eyes. A desperate looking draupadi holding her hands praying to her dear brother on one side and the evil Dushaasan trying to pull her saree on the side other. Subhadra's anger reached its epitome. Her eyes turned red. She began to breath fastly.

"Dushaasan!!!"

She roared .....

The entire sabha looked up at the entrance to see the fuming Subhadra.

Without wasting a second, she took a sword from the soldier standing there and thrown it to Dushaasan 's side, only to separate that impure hand which touched Draupadi 's saree from that sinful body. All present were too numb to react. Dushaasan screamed in pain.

Duryodhan found it outrageous as his younger brother's palm got separated from his body

Karna is seeing this type of Subhadra for the first time in his life. He looked at her like a total stranger. Draupadi was also shocked with the drama. Pandavas find a hope in Subhadra. Shakuni's blood boiled in anger but he composed himself as the real orey entered the scene, without much push from his side. He smirked at her..

G: Angarani!! What have you done? How dare you to raise weapon in this sabha. Maharaj!! Look what Angarani had done! She cut your dear son's arm.

This enraged Dhritarashtra. He find in anger. He ordered the entire soldiers present there to take her in custody. But Shakuni blocked it.

G: Maharaj! That's not the way she should be punished!!

Hey guys! How is it?