Chapter-1

HASTINAPUR PALACE

At the northeast corner of the palace there existed a beautiful garden stuffed with so many beautiful flower blooming plants and fruits bearing trees. There are two people a boy of  19 is chasing a beautiful maiden of 16. The boy has a tan skin with dusky complexion opposite to that of the girl who has a complexion of sun. The golden skin of her shines bright under sunrays and it exhibit a soothing calmness rays under the moonlight. She is indeed beautiful. The most beautiful maiden of that time. Her beauty is irresistible to even sages like vishwamitra. The copper eyed boy with muscular body soon caught the wrist of the girl with blue lotus eyes and Hazel green eye ball.  The copper and Hazel green met and enjoyed their beauty for some moment.

The guy with white shawl over his well built body said: See, I caught you. Now you can't escape from me.

The girl wrapped in blue dress: Parth, leave my hand. Someone will see us.

Yes the guy on white is none other than the third prince among Pandavas. The prince of Kuru dynasty, the mighty archer Arjuna.

Parth: Bhadre, Don't worry no will come here. Nakul is there for surveillance. You will go tomorrow. I need to spend today with you.

And the girl with the smile that will make even devas to surrender  is none other than the sole princess of dwaraka. Beloved sister of the almighty. Vasudevanandini Subhadra.

Bhadra: Parth, I don't know when we will meet again..

Parth: Don't worry, I will be with you always. 
He placed a kiss on her forehead. I don't know what's in our future, but I can assure you that I'll be there for you always. You are mine. Only mine and I'm yours, only yours.

She hugged him tightly, a lone tear escaped her eyes. Arjun lift her head and wiped that tear. Don't cry sweet heart. Soon I'll come to dwaraka for asking your hands from Bharta Balarama. Just wait till my eldest one get married. I'll soon ask permission from Matha. Till then keep this as a symbol of my promise. He gave her beautiful diamond studded ring and palaced it on her ring finger.

Bhadra: I love you Parth

Arjun: I love you too bhadre.

She removed a bracelet from her wrist and gave it to him.
"Till then, you shouldn't forget me. I'll wait for you."

He placed a peck on her forehead and they went inside the palace.

Next day morning

Subhadra bid goodbye to everyone. She looks at her prannpriya one last time and get inside the chariot.

All stared at the fading figures of the dwaraka procession.

How was it everyone?

Kindly let me know you views!