Chapter-12

It's been a week since Subhi entered in Anga. She was literally missing her brothers and Dwaraka. Also she was thinking how her life has changed. She got married with an unexpected person. That too her friend.
Suddenly her elder brother's face rushed into her face. She knows he will never gonna forgive her nor gonna accept Karna as his brother-in-law. Might be she will not be even able to see him as none among her family was happy with this marriage except her second brother.  She was immersed in her thoughts, suddenly.

A: Subhi, i was searching for you everywhere. And you are sitting here!

S: Radhey! Why are you searching for me?

A: I need an advice from you relating to some financial matters.. Join the court meeting after a Prahar. It's the official day for introducing the Angarani.

Subhi chuckled at his words.

S: I'm no Rani radhey. And i don't want to one.

P: how can you say like that?? You are the Angarani wife of Angaraj. And for your knowledge this will be the first time a Rani entering in the court meeting.

S: why? You haven't been there?

P: no subhi! I'm not a genius like you or Swami. I used to help him by saying some ridiculous things and he will get idea from it. Isn't swamy?

A: not ridiculous. Blunders!!
He laughed out loudly..
Padmavati got irritated by his words..

P: Swami, I'm you wife don't forget that!

S: Radhey, why you said like that to jiji. Apologize to her now

A: me and apology? That too to her? Never

S: why?

A: I'll not apologize without any fault from my side.

S: you are at fault radhey she is you wife

A: but what I said is truth. Isn't it Padma?

P: actually Subhi, there is no need of apology. I forgive him.
She left that place in embarrassment..

Both of them laughed at her.

S: Radhey I didn't know you were this naughty!

A: I only have her to be naughty with..... But now I got you..(murmuring)

S: did you say something?

A: nothing.

S: I love her. She is so innocent and cute. You are lucky to have her

A: I know subhi. Although our marriage is not as planned I did find a bit of happiness with her. Might be she made my life easy. I can see admiration in her eyes for me. But..

S: but?? You don't have the same admiration for her right?

Karna is shocked..

A: Subhi... I... How you know??

S: I can understand the language of love Radhey. And I can see the love emitting from her eyes for you but not in the opposite way. I can see you care for her. I know you like her. But something is missing. What is it Radhey? I don't know about the story of your marriage but it's not a usual one. At least I guess so !

A: You are right Subhadra. Our marriage is not a usual one. I was forced to marry her. But that was only option available for mitr Duryo to marry Bhanu, so reluctantly agreed to it. But I didn't hate her. I like her a lot. As I said earlier she can bring happiness inside me. She is the mother of my child. I'm grateful for her. She knows I can't love her heartfully. Still she is very much devoted to me. She even accepted you without any complaint. My life without her will definitely be incomplete. But I can't... I don't know something is missing between us. I'm trying to figure it out but I can't.

Subhi placed her hands on his shoulder.

S: everything will be alright. Don't worry. Just be with her like you always do. You are her happiness. Your presence will make her elated. Adore her as much as you can. I'll be there by your side. Don't worry. Now let's go and prepare for the court meeting.