Chapter-27

After having breakfast they decided to go back to Anga. They both took the blessings of both his parents and left for Anga. They talked and talked and talked till they reach an intense forest.  It was evening by then.

K: It's better we should stay here tonight. Its not safe for us to travel in this night through this forest.

S: So, the great archer is feared of a deep forest! That too at night?

K: I am not feared of anything. I'm concerned. I'm concerned about you. Its not safe for you.

S: I thought my husband was capable of protecting me from any harm. Guess it's just an imagination.

K: You are really irritating me a lot today Bhadre. Enough
Karna wiggled

S: Okay then, you stay here. I'll explore this beautiful forest a little more.

K: What? No I can't allow that. You will stay with me.

S: No I need to go now. I want to explore it. Can't you hear the voice of the water. There is waterfall somewhere near. I'll go and take a glance over it and come back.

K: No. You will not

S: I will

K: Subhi, don't make me angry. You will stay here.

S: Radhey!! Why are always like this? Subhi, don't do that, don't do this. Did you forget that I am the warrior Princess of Dwaraka. I know to protect myself.

K: Maybe before our marriage. Not now. I took a wow to protect you all by myself. Even if you are more mighiter than me, then also I'll protect you. I'll protect you till my last breath.  I'll be there for you always wherever, whenever you want.

Subhi got overwhelmed by his words. She smiled with proud and happiness.

S: i don't know what good deed I have done to get you as my husband radhey!

K: You itself is a good deed Bhadra. What's the necessity of more?

S: I love you Radhey!!

Karna smiled at her confession. He felt so happy and warm by her words. But he want to tease her a bit.

K: So, will my dearest wife listen to me?

Bhadra nodded with a smile in her face.

Karna thought she is not taken aback by his response. He thought she will be sulky as he didn't replied to her sweet words.

K: Okay then, let's go. I'll accompany you. Soldiers stay here and put up the tent.

They both started to go towards the direction of the waterfalls. On the way Karna was constantly observing Subhadra. By her facial expressions only he got to know she loves forest. She inhaled the scent of wild flowers which is carried by the night breeze. She slowly raised her hands in the air to feel immersed in it completely. He observed her completely. He find her not less than a goddess. No, that's not a compliment to her. She is more beautiful than any goddess. Even goddesses get jealous seeing her beauty.  She is really beautiful as Mata Lakshmi.

S: Radhey!! Radhey??

Karna got out from his illusion

S: Where are you? Come with me.

She pulled his hands towards her and ran towards the waterfall. The waterfall was really beautiful. There we saw some fireflies flying around. Subhi find it so cute. She tried to go near them and catch them but they ran away. I can see the dissapointment in her face. I laughed at her childishness. Now she is really acting like a 10 year old child. She pouted and said

S: See Radhey!! They are going away from me

I laughed loudly at her and went near a rock and pulled it up. Within seconds thousands of Fireflies emerged from it. They all covered Subhi just like how bees covering a flower. She really enjoyed it. She laughed loudly. Her face is totally illuminating the radiance of the Fireflies. She is looking heavenly. Her hazel green blue lotus eyes is totally reflecting fluorescent green light of the Fireflies. Soon, a firefly sat on her left cheek. She literally liked it.

S: Radhey!! See. Its so cute

But I didn't like it. She is mine. Wait, am I getting jealous over a firefly? Why you can't? She is your's Karn. Tht fly is sitting on the beautiful cheeks of your queen. Yes.  I quickly ran to her and took that firefly from her cheek and kissed there.

Subhi was in total shock. She didn't expect this. Wait.... I... Kissed her... Oh no Karn. Don't you even have control.
I looked at her eyes which were already looking at me with suprise. Don't know why, those eyes were totally immersing me in her illusion. I can't think anything other than her. I involuntarily placed my hands on her cheeks rubbed it softly. She closed her eyes to enjoy my touch. I gave her another peck on her another cheek. This time, neither she nor me is surprised. We looked at each other's eyes for a long time. Then I kissed in her forehead, then in her nose finally.......

On her lips. Her soft velvet pink lips tasted like rose honey against mine. I feel like I'm in the world of ectasy. I don't want to leave her lips. I kissed and kissed and kissed..........

Heheheh.....

How is it guys??