Chapter-28

At Hastinapur Palace

D: Arya!

A: What is it Draupadi??

D: Arya! Are you mad at me for anything?? Did I do something wrong?

A: No...nothing like that Draupadi!!!

D: Don't lie. I have been observing you from the day you came back from exile, you are not the same. Before you used to say sweet words to me but now, you don't even look at me. Why?? Do you think that I am not as beautiful as your other queens? Is that why?

A: Panchali what are you saying?? I didn't differentiate my queens like that and I can very much assure you that you are more important for me than my other wives.

D: Then why arya? What happed to you? Why you behaving like this?

A: I have my own reasons. I don't want to share it with anyone now. But don't be sad, I will always protect you. I have given that word in our marriage. I am ready to do everything for your happiness, even if it hurts me

D: I don't want any happiness by hurting my husbands especially you arya! You are the one who won my swayamvar.

A: I know Panchali. Now, don't be sad and go to bed.

D: Okay...

Draupadi felt a relief after talking to her husband but she definitely know something was off. Arjun later joined her in bed. He is in deep thought. She can see his eyes filling. She wanted to ask but she know it will all be in wain so she closed her eyes disturbly.

At Anga

Karna and Subhadra reached Anga after 3 days. They were too tired with the journey but the duty as the king and queen didn't allow them to have rest. They proceeded with the Kingdom works. Later, at night Subhi put the kids in sleep and is on the way to her chamber as she is feeling very tired.

Subhi's POV

I'm very much tired, I really hope someone should have lift me and dumped into the bed...

Before I could process someone really lifted me up. I turned up to see my husband smiling mischievously at me.

Radhey! What are you doing??? What if someone sees us?

K: So what?? I'm your husband and I have every right to do this.

S: But we are in public. Oh no!! Look the dasis are on our way. Put me down

K: no..

S: Radhey!! I said put me down.

K: Not until we reach our chamber.

S: what?? Our chamber?? I thought it was my chamber.

K: well! Our chamber from now onwards.

He winked at me. Oh god! I.. I am blushing... No..No subhi not now.
I guess I am too naive in this matter he definitely noticed it.

K: So my dear wife is blushing.

S: I... no I didn't.

K: Now you sounds like your brother

S: What?? How??

K: lying

S: My bhratashree will not lie. He says the truth. He always stand with dharma

K: Me too.

What's gotten into him? Can't understand anything. As we further proceeded with bickering I forget that we reached the chamber. She put me on the bed carefully. He lied next to me. I turned towards his side to meet his beautiful taunty eyes. I got immersed into his beautiful orange eyes. But soon I felt something strange in his eyes. I can see the intense of his gaze is increasing second by second. Before I could process I can feel his lips on mine. I have to admit this, I'm really enjoying this moment. We teased each other for some minutes and then cuddled to sleep.

Trailer

S: mere bacche!!! Invite those Pandu putros to the palace. Don't forget to invite Angaraj and His family. Especially Queen Subhadra

D: But why Vasu Mamashree!!

Dusn: Mamashree! Looks like we gonna hit two crows with one stone.

Subhi: Radhey! I didn't expect this from you.

S: You wretch.

Karna: I'm gonna kill you.

Arjun: No....

Panchali: Is it true Arya??

Subi: You will be punished?

Karna: I'm sorry Subhi!

Are you excited??