Chapter-2

Subhadra is sitting in her garden caressing the ring Prince Arjun put on her finger with a slight smile on her lips. She was reminiscing all those sweet memories she had with him when she went to Hastinapur.

Soon her friend Priyaani came to her in a rush.

Priyaani: Rajkumari, Rajkumari!!

Subhi: What is it Priyaani? Why you looks so disturbed? Everything okay?

Priyaani: Subhi, there was a letter from Hastinapur.

Subhi got up from her seat with excitement.
What?? Hastinapur?? Letter?? I.. I need to go to bhrata now....with a wide smile on her face

Priyaani: No wait!!!

Subhi: Why? What happened?? Why are you tensed sakhi?

Priyaani: actually Subhi!!! I... I heard the message.

Subhi: Really, then what is it?   More excitedly

Priyaani: that... That.... Pandavas.. along with Maharani Kunti went to Vanavart for some Pooja.

Subhi: really?? What is in it?? Wait!! Don't tell me that they will visit dwaraka on their way back to palace!

Priyaani: No Rajkumari, it's... It's there was a fire and whole homestay of the Vanavart was consumed by it.

Subhi stood numb.
Are .. are they okay?? Is everything fine?? Tell me... Tell me something Priya!!

She is swaying her friend forcefully

Priyaa: Actually, the message states that they are dead.

She kept her eyes down.

Subhadra stopped all her actions. Her time stood still. She froze at her friend's words. She can't process may be she don't want to process it. She rushed towards her chamber and locked the door.

It's been a week still Subhi didn't come out of her chamber. All the royal members were in tension. Finally balram decided to break her chamber door without minding Krishna's words. He broke it went inside to see a weak subhadra lying on the floor. He rushed towards her and kept her in the royal bed. Royal doctor checked her and informed to everyone that she is devoid of food for the past week that's why she is unconscious also her mind too was very weak. They all need to take good care of her.

All started to care her more. Krishna and Balarama tried different methods to make her happy. She eventually smiled at their hardwork. 

Time went on...... It's been a year... She wanted to forget everything but she can't. She decided to take part in political matters. She tried best to make her engaged at something as she don't want anyone to see her sorrowful face. She laughed for the. She ate for them. She sang for them. She danced for them. .
.

Birth the kids of Krishna and Balarama finally brought immense happiness on her face. The kids made her day. She loved to be with them, smiled at their innocence, might be she found a way to heal from all those horrifying memories.

One day morning

Krishna: Subhi, I'm going to Panchal for the swayamvar of the princess

Subhi: Don't tell me that you are going to win it.

Krishna chuckled at her. No...not me dear. But someone will definitely win the contest.

Subhi: Come fast bhrata. don't make panchal another comfort zone of your's.

Krishna laughed and said: no dear. I'll come soon. Might be with some guests.

Subhi: Guests???

Krishna: Nevermind, take care of our sons very well. Be happy

He placed a kiss on her forehead.

She gazed at his fading figure...

.

What's gonna happen now???

Will she be happy after getting to know the truth?