Chapter-5

Subhadra is preparing for her wedding with the Yuvraj of Hastinapur, Duryodhan. Her elder brother promised her to the throne of Hastinapur. She didn't want to approve the alliance but her love and respect towards him made her to be quiet of what in her heart!

Well, the one to whom she gave her heart is the owner of someone elses. She thought that it's her fate. But she don't want to marry Duryodhan as he is a famous adharmi of their time. She was immersed in thoughts, suddenly a maid came to her and asked her to go the Shiva temple on the outskirts of dwaraka. She didn't want to go to any god as she felt even the god of the gods betrayed her. But the maid insist her to go as it's an order of her second brother.

Coming to her second brother, he knows everything. Starting from her heart to the end of her life, he knows everything. But why he too agreed with this proposal? "It's my fate". She thought.

She came to the shiv temple as per the order of her brother Krishna. After paying respect to the shivling she now went near every sanyasis out there to pay homage to them. As she came near the sanyasi sitting at the north-west corner of the temple, dasi told her that this is the sanyasi her brother told her to bring dwaraka.

subhadra:. Pranipat Yatisresht!

She took his blessings.

Dasi: Our princess's marriage is going to happen, bless her!

Yati: Why you are seeking blessings from a bramhachari?

Subhadra: Because it's the order of my brother.

Arjun POV

I was meditating peacefully, then I saw my dearest Bhadra coming towards me. I was so happy to meet her. Her beautiful eyes which captivated me with every inch, I forget this feeling for a long time. But she.. she looks different. She was wearing a grand royal red lehenga with maximum ornaments, which is contrast to her likings. She looked breath-takingly beautiful. I can't remove my eyes from her but what her dasi told me shattered my heart. Subhi is marriying? But whom? Why? A ton questions wandered around my mind. I don't know how to start. Then I remembered my Draupadi. The sacrifices she done for me and my family. I don't subhi to find out that ist me. So I spoke with her in a casual yati style. But I felt immense coldness for her behaviour!

Why Madhav want me to accompany her? Is he creating a plan? I need to know whom she is marrying atleast! I decided to go with her. As we reached the palace of dwaraka Madhav called us from behind.

Subhi POV

We reached near the palace. Soon I heard my brother's voice. I turned to meet his eyes.
''Pranipat'' I said and began to leave the place but bhrata!

K: This much coldness for your favourite brother?? I'm hurt Bhadrey.

I looked at him in disbelief. He knows what going on in my mind. Still now he is acting.

K: I guess Parth is also angry at me!
He looked towards the sanyasi and said. It took a moment for me to analyse everything. What?? So he is my Parth!! I was literally in cloud nine. He.. he came for me. To help me from this disaster.

S: Arjun!!

A: How can I be angry at you Madhav? You didn't do anything wrong?

K: well, I thought you will be angry with me for fixing Subhi's marriage with your brother Duryodhan.

A: What?? Subhadra and Duryodhan?? How is it even possible??

K: It was an alliance proposed by Gandhar Raj.

A: It's a plan to stop the Rajasuya yag of Indraprastha Madhav. Why did you fall for it?

K: I don't have any choice. Balram dau agreed to it

A: What if a war wage and I need to raise my weapon against you? Ni. It's impossible. I will raise my weapon against dwarka. It's their plan for degrading Jyest and us Madhav.

Well, he is thinking a lot about his brother and kingdom but not me??

K: how much you thought about the future of politics? Did you even think a bit about my Subhi?

A: I thought a lot about it also. Duryodhan is an adharmi. How she can marry him? Will she be ever happy?

I got angry by his words. How could he? He broke my heart into pieces, now even crashing it with a ton weighing wood too.. I can't take it anymore.

S: Nobody need to worry about me. I'll fine with this marriage. I'll be happy wherever I go!

I turned to leave the place. But Bhrata stopped me.

K: my dearest sister's eyes are full of tears because of me. I'm sorry gudiya.

He wiped my tears

S: It's not because of you bhrata. It's because of myself only. My fate is the reason.

I can see dissapointment in his face.

K: Parth, now you have to help me

A: Me? How?

K: marry my sister

A: what??

Even me was surprised by his words.

K: this is the only option available for me. Please marry my sister and help me from this dilemma.

After a short pause Arjun spoke
I can't marry her!

.

How was it?

Will Arjun marry subhi??