Chapter-17

Karn: what are you doing here, Yuvraj?

Duryodhan without wasting much time hold his hands together infront of Karna and said I am sorry my mitr. All my irresponsibility and arrogance made you to loose everything. I am sorry. I'm here to apologise for everything..

All were confused with his words

D: I know you all are still suspicious of me. What I did was entirely ridiculous for you and your family. I came here to apologise to you and your wives.

K: No need of that Yuvraj! I'm glad that you are not angry on me anymore!

D: No mitr! You are still not convinced with me that's why you are calling me Yuvraj instead of Mitr!

He turned to see Subhadra and Padmavati standing there. He moved towards them

D: Rajkumari, I'm so sorry for my rude towards you. I was blindfolded with betrayal and humiliation I felt on dwaraka. That's why all I did was hatred towards you. But I'm honestly happy that you married my Mitra. Forgive me!

Subhadra was totally confused. If this him honestly saying or any trick.

D: I know you won't believe me. I haven't done anything good for you. Always tried to disrepute you. And I am sorry for that. But now you are my mitr's wife. You are like my little sister to me.

Subhadra looked at Karn. He assured her with a small nod and a soft smile. But she was not convinced but she don't want to hurt the feelings of her sakha.

S: I forgive you Yuvraj!

D: thank you so much Rajkumari! (With a pleasant face). He turned to look at Padma.
Padma.. I..

P: you don't need to apologise to me Bhrata! I'm happy that you recognised your mistakes.

Duryodhan pulled into a hug..
I know dear. Atleast you are there for me to know my real feelings but still your husband is mad at me..

P: No he isn't! Isn't Swami?

Karna flashed a wide smile and widened his arms for a hug. Duryodhan with much happiness went towards him and hugged him tightly.

D: Nobody can separate us apart Mitr!

K: ha mitr! We are unbrokable!

But Subhadra isn't feeling comfortable with this meeting..

ON THE OTHER SIDE

A loud laugh is echoing in the palace of Hastinapur

DS: Mamashree! Why you are laugh like this??

Sh: because my plan is all set up right now

DS: what you mean? Which plan?

Sh: Angaraj Karn!

DS: He.. Bhrata went to his house for reconciliation

Sh: I know putr! It's my idea only!

DS: what are you saying Mamashree?

Sh: Your foolish brother likes him a lot. I know he will be difficult if Karna will not stand with us as we need support from dwaraka. Now as Karna married Subhadra it is our  necessity to make Karna stand with us. For that I only brainwashed your brother to reconcile with him. Although I didn't put much effort for that as your brother loves him more than anything. Soon, they will be our puppet. Your brother will have a smooth reign after all..

They both laughed together....🤣🤣🤣