Chapter-7

Subhadra don't know what to do. Her life has been torn apart infront of her.

Subhadra POV

I can't accept the truth. Arjun betrayed me. He didn't like me. His love is only Draupadi. He don't want me. My bhratashree fory sake knelt infront of someone. I'll never ever marry Arjun. I can't take the insult of my brother. But does that mean I have to marry Rajkumar Duryodhan?? No.. i can't. I.. I don't want to marry anyone especially him.  He is a bad guy. I don't like him. But i don't have a choice. I should defend marry him. What I should do now???

"Aahh!!"

I opened my eyes from the bleeding mind to see I'm standing on the top of a waterfall. I.. how I came here??
Wait!!

I got another option here!! I know a way out of this marriage. Yes. This is my life. I have right to choose the path. I have right to end my life. I'm reason behind my brother's bowing head. I'm gonna be the reason behind the insult my elder brother gonna face after he came to know the truth. I'll be an insult for the entire Yadhu vansh. I don't have any right to live in this place.

"Hey Dharmaraj, accept this maiden of yadhuvansh in you palace"

I closed my eyes and lifted my right foot from the rock.

But .... Before I could jump someone pulled me towards himself. I hit my head on a well-toned body.

"Subhadra, are you gone mad? What's wrong with you? Why you are trying to commit suicide?"

I opened my eyes to meet his. I'm shocked. How he here??

S: Radhey???

Flashback

At the palace of Hastinapur.

Subhadra was walking through the corridor of the palace to meet her love. But before she could approach him, someone hold her hand tightly and dragged her to a dark room. He pinned her to the wall.

S: who are you? What are you trying to do?

D: hehehehe! Su...Bhadra..hmm(he inhaled her hair scent) your smell is also intoxicating just like your beauty. How can god create someone with this perfection? You are absolutely a wonder Dwaraka Princess. Be mine. I'll give whatever thing you need. I will give you everything. Just be mine

S: are you out of your mind, Rajkumar Duryodhan? I'm a guest of your kingdom. Is this the way you will behave to your guests?

D: oh sweetheart! Don't worry I'm making you mine. I know you like that idiot Arjun. He is no match of me. Be mine I'll give more pleasure for you than him.

Subhi lost her cool and she slapped him.
How dar you duryodhan? Don't you know who I am? Just thinks about what gonna happen when my brother's came to know about this?

D: who the hell are your brothers? They are no match for me. No one in this world is a match for me. And for the deed that you did to me now. If I can't have you then nobody can. I'll make you mine today.

He started to kiss her. But she struggled with all her strength an force. But all her drudgery were in vain as he was too strong. She started to scream..

S: Help!!! Someone help me!! Please.. help me

D: Shut up! If you open your mouth I'll seal it with my lips. Let me try now only

S: no!!! No please.... No pleaseee..

Before he could do anything someone beat his head with a copper stand and dragged Subhi with him.

After a long run, he stopped near her chamber.

He: Princess, hope you are okay. Now please don't wander alone in this palace. It's not safe for you and Arjun will not be always with you. Beware of evryone.

S: Angaraj? Why did you help me?

K: I can't stand against adharma. I'll fight for it. Now you go before Duryodhan see us.

She retired to her chamber. Karna also left after she went inside the chamber.

How was the chapter guys .?

Ready for more twists??