The Shock

It's been a year since the demise news of Pandavas heard. Subhadra tried her best to forget about everything. At first it was really hard for her but later with the movement of time she started to find some peace for her mind. In between she got so many new bhabis and bhanjes. They literally made her life be back on track. Still there was something on her heart. That cannot be revived.

She was caressing the ring Arjun gifted to her. Soon she felt a hand on her shoulder and turned to see her dearest brother near her with an affectionate smile

Subhi: Bhrata!

Krishna: Bhadre, I'm going to Panchal. I got an invitation for the swayamvar of the princess of panchal.

Subhi: Panchal princess? Princess shikandini?

Krishna: No dear, didn't i tell you about the fire borne princess of Panchal.

Subhi: Oh yes! But she just got born and they are getting her married?

Krishna: It's necessary for her life dear

Subhi: but don't tell me that you gonna win the swayamvar. Again??

Krishna laughed loudly

Krishna: No dear I'll not participate. I have given my word to the King of Panchal to be a mentor for his Kingdom. And because of that I'm going. Don't worry I'll be back soon.

Subhi: be back early, I'll be waiting for you

Krishna: Sure bhadre, this time while coming back I'm gonna give a very precious gift.

Subhi: What is bhrata?

Krishna: that is secret but I can assure you that you gonna like it. But under one condition

Subhi:  What is it?

Krishna: Just protect our kingdom on our absence

Subhi: Our absence? You mean Bhrata Balaram is also coming with you?

Krishna: yes dear.

Her face fell off. Why they both are going. I mean they haven't done this to me yet. She thought

Krishna: Bhadre, don't worry we will be back soon.

He placed a kiss on her forehead and went.

.

It's been a week since her brothers left to Panchal. Still no news from them. She was thinking hardly at the court of dwaraka.
Suddenly ,

Soldier: Rajkumari ki jai ho!

Subhi: What is it?

Soldier: this is the message of Maharaj from Panchal

Subhi: Bhrata? She rose from her chair with happiness and asked him to give the letter.

She read it. But soon her face darkened. Vasudev noticed it

Vasudev: What is it putri??

Subhi trying to control her emotions.
It's a good news papa. Rajkumari Draupadi's marriage got over.

Vasudev: Is it? Who is the groom?

Subhi not trying to chok in between her words.
Panduputra Arjun!!

What?? All raised from their respective chairs.

Gadha: but. . But he is dead

Subhi: this states that all the Pandavas are alive with their mother and Arjun won her swayamvar. Soon Bhratas will be here.

She left the court as she don't want anyone to catch her emotions. She rushed towards her chamber. Rukmini saw her she too followed her.

Rukmini: what happened subhi? Why you are crying?

Subhi: Bhabi, Pandavas are alive!

Mini: what?? Is it true?

Subhi nodded in response

Mini: then you should be happy why are you crying?

Subhi: Rajkumari Draupadi's swayamvar got over.

Mini: so what?

Subhi: it's won by Parth!

Other than Priyaani Rukmini was the only one who knew her relationship with Arjun.

Min: What??

Subhi: he was in incognito all these time and now he got married to the most beautiful princess of aryavart. What this will make me bhabi? He should have atleast send a message to me that he is well and alive. Nobody knows how much I struggled all these days. It was like someone rip my heart into two pieces but now he ripped it into multiple pieces. Is this love? Is this the promise he made to me??

Mini: Subhi, don't worry. There might be some reasons behind it.

Subhi: what reason bhabi? Even if there is a reason behind him marrying that Princess I can understand but what about my struggle throughout the past year. I was literally living like a live corpse. I'll not be this much sad if he told me beforehandly about his whereabouts.

Mini: Subhi, try to put yourself together when your bhrata will come I'll talk with him. Don't you worry. Now wipe your tears and come all will be waiting for you. Don't let anyone know about your heart for now. 

Rukmini left by saying this. Subhadra looked at ring he gave to her, her eyes started to pour downpour without a rest.