Chapter-15

After some days Karna and his family reached Hastinapur. Radha and Adhirath was confused to see them here. Later Karna explained everything. Radha looked at Subhadra. She had to agree that she haven't seen a beautiful girl like this throughout her life. Not only Radha all the people of Hastinapur was amazed to see her.

A girl: who is she?? I haven't seen her around here? Why she is so beautiful?

Girl 2: Why she is standing with Radhey?

Girl 3: They make a good couple. But who is she?

Girl 1: she is definitely a princess. Her beauty is unmatchable

Girl 2: I think it's her! Radhey married princess of Dwaraka recently. It might be her.

All: what? Princess of dwaraka?? Means Vasudev Shrikrishna ki behen?

Girl 2: yes..

All: that's why she has an aura which is unmatchable. Her beauty is incomparable.

Girl 1: we are blessed to have her in our kul

All agreed with her..

Radha invited Subhi with all rituals.

Meanwhile in HASTINAPUR

Bhanumati: Arya, what you did was not good? Karna is your friend

D: not anymore Bhanu, he cheated on me

Bhanumati placed his hands on his heart

Now you say! I said repeat it again. That you don't have anything to do with Vasu!

D: Bhanu.. I..

B: why ?? See you can't! I know you very well. You love Vasu the most. More than me. And you are mad at him because he didn't tell you beforehand not because he married Rajkumari Subhadra.

D: I know Bhanu, But what he did is still piercing my heart. He should have told me if he liked her. I'll conduct his marriage with due respect. But he!!

B: Arya, try to hear his side too. He won't lie to you. Might be he has his own reasons.

D: I actually went there to talk to him only. But Mamashri controlled me and he brainwashed me in such a way that I was gone mad totally.

B: I told you not to involve him with your personal business as he is not a good person

D: Bhanu, don't say anything about my mama. He loves me and mother a lot. He is doing all these things because of his love nothing else

Bhanumati didn't say anything as she knew she can't pull him from Shakuni's well.

After Some days

Radha, Padma and Subhi went to wash clothes. Radha told her not to come but she insisted on coming with them. It was a whole new experience for her. Washing clothes, chit chatting with all the women around there. All those women went near her and started praising her looks even in simple dress. Subhadra felt uncomfortable she tried to change the topic but again they came back to the track of describing her beauty. Radha noticed this. She asked everyone to do their work.

After work, they can back to home. Subhi prepared food for the family and all are happy with her blessed hands.

Adhirath: Putri, your hands are just same as mata Bhuvaneshwari's. We are so blessed to have you as our daughter. Thankyou Vasu

K: No Pitashree, It's full god's desire. Nothing else.
Looked at Subhadra and smiled at her. She too reciprocate it.

After food. Subhi and Vrishasen slept in one room. Karna was about to go to his and Padmavati's room but Radha stopped him.

R: Vasu, I have been observing you from the day you arrived here. Putri Subhi is your newly wed wife and I haven't seen you sharing time with her. Always going to Padmavati's room. How will she feel about it?

K:Maa, actually l...

R: Don't bring up any excuses now. I know you guys might have fought or something. But it's been 2 weeks and still you are avoiding her. It's not good. I'll take Vrishasen to Padmavati's room. You should spend this night with Putri Subhi

K: But maa!

R: No buts? Go to her room. Now!!

Karna knew nothing can make her mom turn soft again. So he proceeded to Subhadra's room..

Hey guys!! How is it?