Chapter-24

S: Who are you?

A: I'm you lover.

Subhadra recognised who he is with his voice

S: How dare you to abduct the queen of Anga?

A: Because I am the prince of Indraprastha and love of your life

S: Love of my life? Are you mad? Enough is enough. Let me go

A:   I can't leave you like this. I need to explain everything to you?

S: What to explain?? I don't want hear anything from you.

A: Subhi, please try to understand me. I did that for our future only. If I eloped with you at that time then we should have faced the wrath of Hastinapur. Indraprastha is not yet an independent country so I need to fight my own brothers. I can't happen that

S: Wow! What are great logic! I thought you said that you can't broke the promise you given to your dearest wife was the reason.

A: Subhi... i...

S: Shut up Rajkumar. Don't make some silly excuses. And all those doesn't matter now. I am someone else's wife. You should give me that respect

A: I can't because I love you.

S: If you say that again I don't know how I will react. Be in your own nerves Rajkumar. Your beautiful wife will be waiting for you.

She was  moved towards the door  but he hold her hands. She looked at him with fire raging eyes and thrown his hands away.

S: I told you be in your limit. If my Aryaputr came to know about this he will not gonna spare you. Remember!

A: Your Aryaputr?? When he became your husband? Wait How you two got married? I thought you gonna marry Duryodhan not that Sutputr

S: Arjun!! If you say one more word. I swear to god you will see a Subhadra who is very strange to you!! (In a deadly voice)

Arjun can see the anger in her eyes which makes him more arrogant.

A: You are threatening me for my enemy. You married him in unwanted way and now I am here to accept you again and you are making me regret for my decision. You love your husband that much. So, what I heard is true! You loved that Suta even when you loved me, that's why When I turned you down you go to him for getting married. You are nothing more than a bitch.

Subhadra was at the peak of her patience.

S: I am not a bitch. I am thankful to God that he didn't make me to be the wife of someone who was in so much happy to share his first wife with his brothers. So Arjun tell now who is really a bitch.

Outraged Arjun shouted

"SUBAHDRA!!!!"

S: Don't shout Rajkumar. It will only make you more ashamed to seen by your beloved wife.

A: Subhi, whatever you say you are mine. I'll not allow anyone to be your's.

Before she could say something someone hold her waist tighter.

K: She is mine. Only mine. And don't you dare to take my wife forcefully and threaten her. I'll not wait for a battlefield to dismantle your head. I'll cut off it right there only.

His words went like shivers inside his spine

Subhadra looked at him amusingly. Did he say my wife?? Did he say mine?  She stared at him continuously without blinking. Arjun never expected this situation. Karn's hands on her waist made him to tight the fold of his palms.

A: I'll kill you for sure!

K: I am waiting... Subhi, let's go.

They left the chamber.

Subhadra is still looking at his face.

K: if you look at me like that then I'll definitely gonna get shy.

He looked at her with a small smile

S: Did you say mine??

Karn is confused now. Yes he said it. It came out unintentionally. He never wanted to shout out his true feelings but it came out automatically. If I reject it now, then I'll not be able to say the truth forever. If I admit it then I'm gonna loose her. What I should do now?

S: Radhey! Do you love me?? No.. Do you like me??

He is speechless. What I am gonna say? Should I lie or should I say the truth! Subhadra's eyes got moist. She thought it is the right moment. He saw her with Arjun, rather than scolding her or showing dissapointment to her he hold her tightly against his gigantic body and called her 'mine'. It's feels like if She didn't say it now she will never gonna get an opportunity to be his.

S: Radhey! If you said those words purely out of love, the. I'm gonna say, I am so happy with it. I never thought such type of words from your side but I have to admit I really enjoyed it. When you said that my heart beat very fastly. I felt I'm happy to be in your hands. I think I love you Radhey!!