Chapter-25

S: I love you Radhey!

Karna froze at the moment. She said she loves me. She really loves me. He laughed loudly..

K: You... You love me?? Hehehhehehehe

He hold her waist tightly and swang her around in the air. Subhadra is quite confused. She can't read the situation. Later, Karna put her down and noticed the state of Subhadra. She is too cute for him. She pulled her face towards him and kissed her gently. Subhi stood numb. Her body and mind was not able process anything. But his lips on her made her to crave more of it. She wanted to make the time pause forever. She closed her eyes slowly to enjoy the moment. His lips against her wet soft plump lips, it is an emotion she enjoys for  the first time. She feels like the entire world is melting down with the warmth of the kiss. She gently placed her beautiful hands on his bare chest. 

It's not the first time for Karna to kiss someone, but the emotions flowed through his body he never felt anything like this before. it's like electricity passed through his body. Her hands on his chest made him to feel elated. He don't want to stop this moment but after controlling his hormones he gently depart his lips from her's. He opened his eyes meet her blue-lotus one. He hold her cheeks adorably and said

"I love you so much!!! I didn't have the courage to say this to you as I feared this gonna affect our relationship. I am sorry I made you to say this first. I love you... I love you so much that whenever you will be near me my heartbeat goes up like fire crackers. But I never expect you to love me. This is totally unexpected"

S: Life is like that only. Anytime, unexpected can happen. Just like our marriage

Both chuckled, later shared a tight hug..

Draupadi was on her way to the dining hall and she saw Karna and Subhadra hugging eachother. Don't know why, she felt a little jealous by seeing that. She didn't like Subhadra at first when she saw her in Pitamah's chamber because she is beautiful. Later she came to know about her and all her husband's praising her like anything made her to dislike her more. She never heard them praising anyone like this even her first husband Yudhishthir wasn't behind in praising her. Moreover, she is their cousin too. She is lovely and admired and loved by everyone here. But when she saw her  with Angaraj she felt a different feeling. She is not just jealous of her beauty but also for hugging him. Yes it's true! She is the one who rejected him in her swayamvar but now that she noticed he looks handsome and well-built. No..m No Draupadi, what are you thinking. You are wife of 5. You are the most cherished woman in this era.

She left from there.

At Pandava's Chamber

Y: We need to talk to Subhadra

N: What to talk bhrataa? I think she didn't even want to talk to us.

B: These all are your fault Arjun

A: Will you shut your mouth please??
He is very much irritated. The thing happened before us still screening in his mind. The words Karna said. Suddenly, someone placed hands on his shoulder. He jerked his shoulders and turned to see Draupadi

D: What happened arya? Why you look so tensed?

A: Nothing... Clearing his throat

D: No, something is literally disturbing you. What is it?

A: I said nothing
He looked at her angrily and left the chamber