DG [NSFW]

| DIEGO KANG |

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡︎♡︎♡︎

HE TASTED LIKE wine. A beverage aged to perfect — and he drank him like a man dying of thirst, with every drop he consumed of him he became more and more addicted. His lips were sweet yet the feeling of knowing the truth behind those lips had a bitter aftertaste. But even so, he drank, and drank, and drank.

DIEGO KANG already knew what he was getting himself into once he tasted those beautiful red wine lips, getting lost in his silk touch, and letting himself be entangled with his destructive life. He was a man with needs and those needs could only be fulfilled by him. Not a single person in this world could replicate his sweetness, nor his grace, nor his charm.

He remembered the day he muttered I love you breathlessly against his lips, plump and numb from all the kisses he has given him. He remembered the first time they both reached their high together, the sounds of his low groans and soft grunts mixing with his loud whimpers and pleading moans, begging him to fuck him one more time. And he remembered the last time he could ever touch him, his hands gliding across his perfect skin and tracing all the marks he left behind.

 And he remembered the last time he could ever touch him, his hands gliding across his perfect skin and tracing all the marks he left behind

I completely forgot where I was going with this one and left it at this. I'm sorry.