Three Things You Could Get Fired For

⋆ ╤╤╤ ✯ ╤╤╤ ⋆

┊┊┊┊✧ ┊┊

┊┊⋆┊┊ ☪︎

┊✭ ┊ ┊

✯ ┊ ✧

1. Disrespecting the President's friends

Most of his employees have no idea that their boss has friends nor what his friends look like, so when Zoe Park, the best friend of the President of JJK had invited her to come to his work place after school with her classmates, came up to the front desk to ask where [M.Name] [L.Name]'s office is, all they did was brush her off and tell her he has much more important matters to attend to instead of entertaining high school students.

This had greatly offended Zoe and the other fashion department students, even Daniel and Jay- who was mostly known for his attractiveness outside the gang fights and the other being the son of a chairman as well- were not paid heed by the woman at the front desk. Zoe was about to retaliate when she got a message from [M.Name] himself telling her to come to the 20th floor (that's where his office is and his favourite number) along with the others.

When they were all about to pass through to get to the elevators, the security team had come up to them, hindering them from finally visiting their not so close friend. Zack, who was extremely pissed off at the guards who kept blocking them, tried to landing a punch straight to the guard's face when he was roughly pushed back by another guard. Zoe and Mira were also shoved and had fallen over, Zoe spraining her ankle from trying to catch her fall.

"You're all fired."

Whipping their heads towards the familiar voice, all the employees bowed respectfully at the glowering male, his strides long and powerful. Once he reached his friends, Zoe had tried to stand up to greet her friend but stumbled backwards again, this time [M.Name] had caught her swiftly in his arms, his frown deepening as he observed the brunette's injury, Zack also helped Mira to her feet.

As [M.Name] walked away from the ashamed ex-employees at the front, he went to the VIP elevator with a smug Zoe in his arms, a childish grin slipping on her lips as she looked at the woman up front.

The gang had been given the privilege of being VIPs at JJK.

2. Making Yenna cry

Eli Jang did not expect a message from a certain neon green headed teen to greet him awake, yet he received several of it. Opening each one and reading the contents carefully, he realized that he was being invited to come to JJK Company.

He was definitely baffled and cautiously replied to [M.Name]'s messages on why does he want him to go to that big company all of a sudden. It's not like he works there... does he?

Feeling a vibration on his thigh as he sat up properly on his bed, an awake and energetic Yenna beside him, he checked his phone to see a short yet perplexing reply from [M.Name].

"You'll get a job."

Even though it was quite suspicious, Eli obliged and went with Warren Chae, Yenna giggling cheerfully in his arms.

It was a bit odd, seeing employees in luxurious suits bow to him and Warren dutifully. As if he was a VIP in this company. I mean, to be honest, he is. Although he walked to the front desk on high alert, he admired the inside of the building, Yenna pointing excitedly at random objects her little eyes could set upon.