Deez Nuts

Disclaimer : All of these are just my opinion, do not take it seriously. Adios.

╰☆☆ 𖦹 ☆☆╮

Would they say a Deez Nuts joke or would they be the victim of a Deez Nuts joke?

[M.Name] : Both. His victims are normally Johan, Channing, and Zoe. Zoe always does it back to him.

Daniel : 20% Perpetrator 80% Victim ; Zack always targets him.

Zack : He's a master at Deez Nuts jokes for some reason.

Jay : He doesn't fucking t a l k . How is he gonna be the joker and the victim? I mean, he'd probably do that to Daniel since he c o u l d ??

Mira : Zack has done it to her once and Zoe did it to her twice.

Zoe : Since she's childhood friends with [M.Name] assume that she's 50% the joker and 50% the victim.

Joy : Nobody has done it to her.

Mary : Vin Jin did it a fair amount of times to her before she got fed up and did a Your Mom joke right back at him.

Jace : Only did it once.

Vasco : "What's Deez nuts?"

Vin Jin : Gets DN-ed by Zack and [M.Name] but he always used to do it to Mary.

Jiho : Used to be the victim of Zack's Deez nuts jokes.

Duke : Got DN-ed before by Vin Jin.

DG : Probably got DN-ed by Kouji and Goo before.

Samuel : Always got DN-ed by Sinu and Jake when he used to be in Big Deal. He only ever does jokes like that when he's with Alexander.

Crystal : She did it twice to [M.Name] for funsies.

Yui : Ohohoho. She's so good at DN-ing people, nobody can foil hers. Not even Zack. Idk why I keep making Yui like this, I love her so much ahuhu.

Jake : Is the perpetrator of most DN jokes in Big Deal. He'd get DN-ed right back by Sinu before or sometimes by Jason or Brad.

Jerry : Wouldn't get mad if anyone DN-ed him but wouldn't be surprised or he'd say he heard it before because of Sinu and Jake.

Johan : [M.Name] DNs him first thing in the morning.

Eli : Probably got DN-ed by every member of Hostel, [M.Name], and Zack.

Olly : Has probably DN-ed a lot of people.

Warren : DN-ed Eli.

Sally : DN-ed Eli.

Gun : Normally gets DN-ed by Kouji and Goo from time to time.

Goo : This bitch DNs nearly everyone he comes across.

Eugene : Did it once. ONCE. And it was to both Mandeok and Cap Guy. Never did it ever again. They both still think it was a hallucination.

Kouji : DNs Goo right back, does it to [M.Name] and Gun.

Charles : Got DN-ed by Tom, Goo, and [M.Name].

Vivi : This little shit does it every h o u r to Xiaolung.

Xiaolung : Has never ever for the life of him DN-ed anyone but gets DN-ed on an hourly basis by Vivi before.

Neko : Probably got DN-ed once by Sinu and it now left a mark in her brain to never let him do it again.

Ryuhei : Gets DN-ed and DN-ed people back.

Sinu : A whore for DN jokes. His usual victims used to be members of Big Deal but when he got to Workers he could only ever say it to Doo since Ryuhei would just try to shove a tissue in his mouth.

Tom Lee : He'd DN Charles for funsies.

Taesoo : DN-ed Hudson once and never again.

Hudson : Has probably said a few DN jokes here and there.

Channing : Gets DN-ed on a daily basis.

Jacky : He can never pull off a DN joke for the life of him.

*I was just very bored haha.