Off took off his helmet. "Who are you meeting with?" He asked.

"Just someone."

"Your ex-lover?"

"Dude, really?" New rolled his eyes. Off probably just teasing him because he knows more than 'he likes Tay.' "I can't even look at others." He murmured as he saw a middle-aged woman who was carrying something with her.

"Sir New." The woman said.

New clicked his tongue hearing what the woman call him. "Didn't I tell you to stop calling me sir? You're not our housekeeper anymore." He said

"I'm sorry, I'm just used to calling you that." She said looking apologetic. She handed him the cat carrier. "She is eating so well, I didn't get a chance to take him to a vet."

New is so excited to see his pet Mimi again. When he left the town, he couldn't leave Mimi there but his mother don't want any animals in their house so New didn't have a choice and let his cat stayed Anna, their housekeeper back in the town, for a while.

"Mimi! Did you miss me? I missed you so much!" New didn't hide how much he missed his cat.

"Is that Mimi?" Off asked. "I didn't recognize her. Hello, Mimi!" Mimi got a lot heavier, and Anna really took care of her seriously.

"I will definitely surprise Tay," New said. Off cleared his throat and stopped petting Mimi for a second before he continue. He got distracted when he heard Tay's name.

"Did Madam Aum agree on keeping Mimi in your house?" Anna asked.

New sighed, trying not to break his smile. "Of course not. She will never allow me to have a pet, especially in her house." New sounds sad just telling how he can't keep his cat in their house. "I don't know but I can't just let Mimi stay with you forever. I need to find ways." He added.

"I can keep him for a while." Off volunteered.

New glared at Off, "Why?" New asked. As much as he wanted not to accept Off's help, he can't. He doesn't have a choice.

"Why not? Mimi is so cute and kind. Besides, I'm living by myself." Off said and carry Mimi on his arm. "We should grab our lunch, you should also come with us." Off said to her.

Anna shook her head and politely declined his offer. "I would love to but today is a bit tight, I still have things to do."

"No worries, you can message me if you need something," New said. They finally bid goodbye to Anna. "Do you have something to do?"

"If I have I wouldn't be here with you." Off answered.

"I mean, later? Like, are you free this whole day?" Off nodded in response. "Good, I was planning to bring Mimi to the vet."

"Yeah, I heard. So let's go and grab our lunch?"

"Okay, but this time it's my treat."

"No, I'm older with a job. I shouldn't let my junior pay for my meal."

New clicked his tongue and roll his eyes at him. "You are such an old fashion. Just let me treat you, okay? No buts!" Then proceed on going to their picked place to have their lunch. Of course, even though New instead pays for their meals, he is still careful about finding a place that is fit his budget. College life is so expensive even though his mother pays the tuition he still wants to save money since he cannot rely on his mother forever until he graduates. Besides, his mother cut off his allowance now and then when they fight.

Their fight last night is not a joke. He needs to find a place to work because if this continues he might live on the road with Mimi.

"I'm actually craving Taco Bell." Off said. He is really craving it but he can sense that New is getting out of his budget so he intentionally picked a fast food chain that will make him save money but also be good.