Soak Your Troubles Away

Start from the beginning

Draco smirked wildly at the naughty behavior. "Saint Potter wants my cock, who's being lude now hmm?" He pushed in further, slowly pushing in and back out.

Harry gasped as he was pulled closer by his hips. "Please don't do that!" He moaned, his toes curling in rushes of pleasure.

Draco grabbed Harry by his ankles, spreading his legs wide as he slowly pushed all the way inside. "Oh fuck!!! You're so hot Harry, uhh I could come from doing this!"

Harry brought his hands up to his chest, squeezing himself. "Draco m-more!"

Draco pushed Harry's knees into his chest, thrusting forward. "I'm gonna make you come so hard! Make your legs shake." He pulled out slowly, slamming back in against his prostate.

Harry grabbed Draco's hands, pulling him down closer. "Kiss me!"

Draco pressed his lips together with Harry's, pushing his tongue inside. "I love kissing you, fucking you, feeling you inside!" He moaned.

Harry felt Draco's cock push deep inside, the sensation of being penetrated ontop of his spicy tongue twisting with his own was so hot. "I love it all!!! Uhhh!"

Draco reached down to pump Harry's throbbing cock, feeling him drip with pleasure down his fingers. "You're so wet Harry, my fingers are sliding all over the place." He slowed down to play with his cock, massaging his balls as pushed inside him.

Harry came hard, shooting all over his chest and Draco's hand. "Oh shit! Uhh!!!" He groaned, the orgasm spreading to the rest of his body.

Draco lifted Harry's leg up, pounding into him, so close. "Fuck Harry your ass is so good!!!" He moaned loudly, feeling the insides grip him tightly as he twitched.

Harry watched Draco lick his come off his fingers, staring down at him with such lust.

"I'm gonna come! Uhh here it comes!" Draco pushed in till his cock was buried inside Harry, shooting off inside the hot walls that squeezed his spent cock.

Harry shuddered violently at the hot pleasure that filled him up. "God Draco." He breathed, pulling him into a long kiss. "You make me feel so amazing!"

Draco gently pulled out, whimpering at the sensitivity. "I'll always make you mine, and mine only." He wrapped his arms around the back of Harry's neck, smelling the spices and wood of his shampoo.

"I want to talk." Harry pulled Draco's hair to look at him directly. "I want to revisit your control issue."

Draco slowly caught his breath. "Harry I thought we already talked about this." He rolled off of Harry, sitting up.

"I know but...I'd love to be able to make you feel good in the same way." Harry sat up next to Draco, rubbing his naked inner thigh.

Draco let his bangs fall over his face. "Harry, it's not that I don't want it from you...its just not something I'm ready to do...I might never be."

Harry sighed. "Alright I won't push you."

A knock on the door startled them both.

Draco did a quick cleaning spell, waving the wand from his head down to his toes. "Coming!" He put on his jeans, limping to the door. Damn I can still feel it! He shuddered, opening the door.