Hermosa

"Answer my texts..." I read for the tenth time as Wilmer texts me.

"Demi I'm serious. Your starting to worry me." I read as I scroll down

I put my phone down and go find my son buddy... Is it a crime to call him my son? No. I get his leash and we go for a run. He gets tired so I carry him the rest of the way... Its like carrying a bottle of water. He's really light.

"Why don't we sit down." I say as I come across a bench. I tie his leash to the bench and look around. I take a sip of my water when Buddy barks. He somehow gets his least untied and starts to run away.

"Buddy..." I say running after him. I see a guy pick him up and walk over to me.

"Here you go." He says handing me Buddy.

"Thanks." I say.

"I'm Ryan." He says.

"Demi."

"Nice to meet you.. Whos this?" He asks.

"Buddy." I say.

"Like the elf?" He asks laughing.

I laugh and nod... Normally people don't know he's named after that movie.

"Do you wanna... Talk sometime?" He asks.

"I don't know... I sorta just got out of a bad relationship." I say.

"I'm not asking you to marry me." He says laughing. "Just a get to know each other... Friends type thing." He says.

I hesitate but nod. "Okay. I don't have my phone though so I'll have to give you my number."

"Okay." He says getting his phone out.

I give him my number and tell him to text me. We go our seperate ways. I put buddy down, grab his leash and make the two mile run back to my house.

~~~~~

I get home and Wilmer's on the driveway.

"Jesus." I mumble to myself.

I walk up and he comes to me.

"Why haven't you been answering my texts?" He asks.

"Cause I don't have my phone. I went for a run."

"I've been texting you for over a day."

"It was a long run." I say obviously lying.

"Very funny." He says walking into the house.

"Sure. Come in." I say sarcastically.

"Gracias Hermosa." He says.

"Don't do that with your damn accent and your damn tongue rolls." I say causeing a laugh from him. "Its not funny." I say.

"No es divertido para usted, pero su hilarante para mì." (Its not funny to you but its hilarious to me.) He says.

"I have no idea what you said and I don't care too. Please get out of my house." I say.

"Demi, Hermosa... I made a mistake." He says getting up. "Please... Forgive me. I need you in my life." He says.

"Well you should of thought about that before you cheated on me..." I say opening the door. "Goodbye." He walks out and I close the door on the verge of tears until I get a text from an unknown number.

"Its Ryan."

I smile and text him back...

~~~~

Comment and Vote

~Ashley