Hospital

"Hi, were here for Julian Valderrama." Wilmer says as we make our way to the front desk. The nurse directs us to the ICU floor. We go up and are immediately greeted by the doctor.

"Whats wrong?" Wilmer asks.

We explain to him what the babysitter had told us.

"He didn't stop breathing. Were not really sure what caused him to shut down quite yet. We are running tests and monitoring his heart rate. We'll have to keep him over night to see how he's doing. We have him on medication. If the medication is working, then we will send him home tomorrow... We will let you know right away when we find out what caused it."

"Thank you." Wilmer says.

"He's right in there."

We go in and he's playing with a nurse.

"Whos that?" The nurse says in a baby voice.

"Hi baby." I say walking over after I drop my purse and jacket. The nurse shows me how to hold him without messing with all the wires and stuff.

I sit on the chair and talk to him until he falls asleep in my arms.

As I'm laying him down in the crib bed type thing they have for him, the doctor walks in.

"We believe he has a type of separation disorder. Was this the first time he was left alone without one of you two there?"

"... Yeah I guess." I say not being able to think back.

Wilmer nods.

"Him feeling a lack of safety is what caused his body to essentially shut down. Babies with this disorder are normally confused when their parents leave for a certain amount of time. They get scared so they essentially uh, just shut down... He should grow out of it has he gets older. We have medication for you to give him once a day... Do you breastfeed?" I nod. "Okay. Well once a day, have him drink out of a bottle and put a teaspoon of the medication in each day. We still want to keep him overnight, just to be sure but he's going to be fine. We will have the prescription for his medication tomorrow when he is released."

"Thank you." Wilmer and I both say. He walks out and I turn to Wilmer.

"This wouldnt of happened if you just stayed with him."

"So this is my fault now?" I shrug. "I wouldn't of had to leave him with a babysitter if you weren't out getting drunk every night."

"I don't get drunk every night... And even if I did, so what. I'm a 24 year old adult. If I wanna drink until I pass out I will."

"Your a 24 year old adult with a baby at home..." He calms down when we hear Julian start to whine. He quiets himself and goes back to sleep.

"I thought we were making progress as a couple." He says whispering.

"I did too... Until I realized your still working with the whore you cheated on me with."

"So what? It's a job. What am I suppose to say? Fire her cause I couldn't keep my dick in my pants.... That's somebodies career. And just because we're working together does not mean I'm fucking her again." He whisper yells.

"And I'm suppose to believe that..."

"Yes because it true."

"Tell me this... How many times did you have sex with her after I found out?"

"Why is that important?"

"Just answer the question."

"I don't know Demi." He says annoyed.

"But it happened..."

"Yes... A few times."

"When did it end?" I ask.

"When I found out Julian was mine..."

My eyes widen. "You were having sex with me while you were having sex with her?" I say shocked and completely angry.

"How did this go from Julian to me?" He asks.

"It's always about you Wilmer. Everything we have had to deal with is because of you. None of this would of happened if you never cheated on me in first place... We could of been married and then started a family... Now look at us... Standing in our sons hospital room, fighting..." I say.

"Have you had sex with anyone since we've gotten to Canada?" He asks completely changing the subject.

"Yes... I have." I say honestly. He wants to hurt me and break my heart, then I'll do it right back. I was drunk, I fucked a guy who's name I can't even remember.

"Okay." He says putting his hands in his pockets. He grabs a blanket the hospital provides us and sits on the chair. He left me the couch. I grab a blanket aand sleep on the couch and for the rest of the stay in the hospital, it was silent.

~~~~~

A short update for ya'll...

Ideas?

Like it? No?

Comment and Vote!

This isn't edited... It's 11:30 and I'm exhausted so if there's any major/ minor mistakes, they will be fixed tomorrow. Lol. I wanted to give ya'll something so you weren't left thinking something serious was wrong...

Thanks for you support. It's a crazy time right now so thanks for understanding.

~Ashley