The Blowup

Demi POV

After I take a well needed nap, we all decide to leave. My mom, Dallas, Maddie, and Marissa all help me put all the baby shower gifts into my car.

"Don't forget this!" Marissa says handing me a big white board with a drawn on calendar on it. She made it, wrote Julian's due date on it and everyone at the party signed their name on a day they think he is going to actually be born. It starts at today, June 20, to the end of July... So people had a big selection of dates for him to be born... Almost everyone in my family was born early. Dallas was born a week early, I was two weeks early, and Maddie was a few days early so it is possible for Julian to be born early as well... My family knows that too well since they all signed before his due date and my friends all signed either on his due date or after.

"Thank you again for putting this together... It meant a lot." I say hugging Marissa.

"No problem, and don't hesitate to call me if you need anything or even if it's just to complain about something... I'm always here."

"I know... Thank you... Love you" I say hugging her.

"Love you too."

I hug my sisters and my mom and then get into the car. They follow me onto the main road and then we go our separate ways since my house is on the other side of the town.

I get home and see Wilmer's car in my driveway. Does this dude never take a break?

I get out and he does too.

"I wanna talk." He says.

"Talk while you help me unload the car." I say opening the trunk.

He grabs almost all of it in one trip except for the big stuff in boxes and all.

"Just drop it here. I'll take it up to his room later." I say as I throw my bags by the door.

"I never saw his room... Mind if I take a look?" He asks.

"Go on but if your going up, take that with you then."

"Yes ma'am." He says sarcastically at my demanding tone.

I finish unloading the car and then lock the door. I go in to feed buddy when I realize he's out of food.

"Fuck." I say looking at my begging dog.

"Whats up?" Wilmer asks.

"I'm out of dog food."

"Want me to run out and get some?" He asks.

"Nope. I'll find something here... He'll eat anything." I say throwing the bag away.

"I liked his room... You chose green?" He says.

"Yeah... Blue is too average... Everyone does either blue or pink." I say.

"Yeah I know... So can we talk about what you read on twitter?" He asks.

"We don't need to talk about it. You're gonna deny it, I'll know your lying and it's just gonna piss me off even more... It's not worth it."

"I'm not gonna deny it... Because it's true..." I look at him as he leans against the counter. "I went out with a few friends... We had some drinks and I um.." He puts his hands through his "beard" not wanting to say it. "I hooked up with some chick who's name I don't even remember..."

"I don't wanna hear this... Your standing here, blaming what you did on alcohol?" I ask dismayed.

"No... I wasn't even that buzzed... I just did it because I missed you."