Julian's First Christmas!

Demi POV

It's Christmas Eve... Julian's first Christmas eve. I'm a nervous wreck. I have been busting my butt the last week to get the house set up. I got a Christmas tree, decorated the front yard with a bunch of lights, decorated the inside with wreathes, ribbons, everything... I've made a few things with Julian to put around the house like the "Mistletoes" with his footprints... That was fun to make when he was balling his eyes out when I put the paint on his little feet. I decorated the dining room for dinner and have cooked my big Christmas eve dinner. This year we're having Christmas at my house since its Julian's first. My mom, dad, Maddie and Dallas are coming as well as Amber and her three kids. They flew up for the holidays. My mamaw is coming up as well. Wilmer is gonna come early to help me finish cooking the food and Wyatt is also coming which is something I'm nervous about but it should go well. They had a proper meeting and it went well but that was also for five minutes when he came to pick up Julian... This is an entire night. Hopefully they will both behave. I'm cooking and waiting for Wilmer to come when Julian starts screaming from his room.

He will be six months old on the 29th. He's growing way to fast. We started feeding him solid food. We give it to him for dinner but feed him bottles through out the day. He's becoming more and more independent. I laid him on my bed a few days ago on his back while I got his bath set up, when I came back out, he was on his stomach. I about lost it when I saw him smiling and trying to do more. I took a video and posted it online cause I was so proud of my smart baby boy, but I was upset too. He's growing up way too fast.

I go get him and sit him in his bouncer while I finish cooking.

He starts to scream a half an hour later. I go over and while he has his mouth open when he cries I see a white speck on the top of his mouth. I also hear the door open in the front living room.

"Wilmer!" I yell.

He walks in. "What did you do go him?" He asks since Julian is screaming bloody murder.

"Look in his mouth."

Wilmer picks him up and opens his mouth.

"My boys got a tooth." He says tickling Julian so he'll calm down.

"Well im glad your excited."

I say walking into the kitchen.

"Awe cmon... He's gotta grow up sometime."

"Well not today." I whine. He laughs.

"The house looks nice."

"Thank you. I haven't been in the studio in a week so it better look nice."

He laughs.

He starts talking about something and I get on twitter.

"Can't believe my baby boy started turning over by himself less than a week ago and now he's getting his first tooth... Julian! Stop growing! #Notsomerrychristmas #bemamasbabyboyforever"

I get back to cooking and Wilmer, instead of helping me, keeps Julian from crying.

"Hey what happened to your back?" He asks.

"What do you mean?"

"It's all bruised." He says moving my shirt down go see how low it goes.

"I was picking up laundry in the bathroom and hit the hooks on the door when I stood up..."

"Did you put anything on it? It looks painful."

"No. I'm a tough cookie. I think I can handle a bruise." I sat teasingly.

"Well fine then." He says laughing. I laugh too and that's when the door opens and in comes my family... Here's to a Lovato Christmas Eve.

~~~~~