Mistake

A week passes. Ryan and I have started talking. Nothing serious. Just friends... At least I am.

Today I'm going through the garage, cleaning everything out cause Wilmer still has a lot of stuff in here. He moved into his own house... It's huge with a pool outside with a mini waterfall type thing. I on the other hand stayed with a small house. I hate the whole popstar life. I like laid back things so I'm sticking with the house Wilmer and I shared. Not as big as his new one. I do dislike this house only cause of the memory's it holds of Wilmer and I but I completely redecorated and got rid of the bed upstairs that Wilmer and his whore had sex in.

I finish around six. It was a lot of shit to go through. A lot of it was his stuff from his business that he owns. A bunch of papers and merchandize from that. There's a few boxes of his things so I text him.

"Hey. I have some things you left here from the garage."

He responds quickly.

"Okay. Can I stop by now? On my way home from work."

"Yeah that's fine. You driving?" I ask.

"Yeah." He texts back.

"#x" I text him.

"Ha ha. Very funny. Be there in five." He says sarcastically. I smile. I may hate him for what he did but we always could make each other laugh.

~~~~~~

"There we go." I say putting the last box in the back of his truck.

"Damn... I thought you said a few things." He says as we look inside his filled truck.

"Well... Maybe a smidge more."

"How about the fucking pick up truck more." He says closing the door.

"This isn't even a pickup truck."

"Still... Its a lot." He says.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Uh... 8:34." He says looking at the watch on his wrist.

"Wanna come in and have a bite to eat?" I ask.

"That's alright... I should get going actually." He says.

"Okay." I say shrugging.

We walk around to his car and he gets in. I stand in between him and the door as he starts his car.

"See you later?" He asks.

"Yeah." I step aside and close his door. He pulls out so I go inside. I go to the kitchen to put the left overs from dinner away. I put it in the fridge, turn around, and see Wilmer.

I scream, and I swore Texas could hear me.

"Oh my god." I say holding my chest after he scared the living shit out of me. "What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I forgot something." He says.

"There is a thing called knocking." I say still tramatized from him showing up out of know where.

He knocks on the wall and laughs.

"What did you forget?" I ask.

"This." He says as he walks towards me, putting his hands on my waist and holding me, our lips inches apart.

I feel his lips brush over mind.

"Wilmer." I say trying to get him to stop cause I know once it starts, I won't be able to stop myself.

A second later and His lips aggressively attack mine. I don't resist as I put my arms around his neck. He takes his hands down my back, slowly across my ass before getting to my thighs. He picks me up and takes me to the couch. He lays me down and gets on top of me, our kiss in tact the whole time.