Stop

Wilmer POV

After getting Julian asleep, I decide to lay him in his crib in his own room for a little bit before moving him into Demi's because I wanna talk to her... I wanna make sure this is really what she wants and she's not doing it because she feels pressured too.

I knock on the door and she tells me to come in. Shes standing at the dresser in a big T-shirt, shorts that aren't even visabke over the baggy shirt, her hair down with her glasses on... Just the way I love to see her.

I stare at her for a few seconds before she giggles.

"What?" She asks turning back to face the dresser.

I walk up behind her and slowly put my hand on her back, moving my hand around to her stomach. I notice her stop what she's doing as she tenses up at my actions. I move her hair out of the way and kiss her neck. I can see in the mirror that she's trying to say something but it just doesn't come out. She can't help herself, turns around, grabs the back of my neck and pulls me into her, connecting our lips aggressively as I put my hands up the back of her shirt, rubbing her smooth soft skin.

"Stop." She says pulling back and covering her mouth, wiling it as she takes her hand down.

"I thought you said you forgave me." I say confused at how she attacked me at first and now doesn't even wanna touch me.

"I do..."

"Then whats wrong?" I ask walking closer to her...

"Stop that."

"Stop what?" I ask oblivious. I know what she's talking about but I know she doesn't want me to stop. Shes craving me just as much as I'm craving her.

She puts her hands on my chest to stop me.

I grab her wrists and pull them down, our stomachs touching each other.

"Don't act like this." I say.

"Like what?" She asks, her voice cracking as she tries her hardest to not tackle me like she did earlier.

"You know what..." I lift her up and sit her on the dresser, blocking her from being able to get off.

"Wilmer dont." She says.

I ignore her. I start to rub my hands from her knees up to her inner thighs until I get to the bottom of her shorts. I go behind her and get her pants off as she sits on the dresser, leaving her in an over sized shirt and panties. I lift up her shirt and kiss her stomach. I look up and see her head tilted back.

"Just tell me if you wanna stop." I say as I put my pointer fingers into the sides of her panties.

She just stares at me, contemplating on what to do. She doesn't say stop so I pull those down. I pick her up and lay her on the edge of the bed. I kneel on the floor and kiss her inner thigh.

"One word." I say giving her one last chance.

"Shut the fuck up." She says laying back, staring at the wall.

That wasn't a stop. I immediately attack her lower area, using both my hands, and my tongue. I see her gripping the sheets and hear her moan as I pleasure her.

I go until her moans turn into quiet screams as she stays as quiet as possible with Julian in the next room.

"Wilmerrrr." She says as he legs start to shake.

"Not yet." I say adding another finger.

It has been over six weeks since she had Julian and we haven't done anything in while so I know it won't take long for her to reach her climax.

She starts begging but I tell her to wait. She doesn't listen as she explodes from her climax.

I stand up and look at her panting like a person who just got back from a run.

She sits up and unbuckles my belt.

"Are you sure?" I ask putting my hands through her hair.

"Yeah." She says nodding.

~~~~~
The next morning we wake up to the alarm. Julian only woke us up once last night but Demi ended up getting him. I fell asleep with her in my arms, listening to her steady breathing. I kiss her forhead the next morning.

She sits up and gets out of bed.

"Last night was fun." I say smirking.

"Enjoy it... It's all your gonna get for awhile." She says grabbing the baby monitor like what happened last night was my fault. I may have instigated but she didn't have to go along. I gave her plenty of time to say stop but she didn't.

She goes to wake up Julian and I stay in here, finishing packing the rest of the stuff..

~~~~~~

Comment and Vote!

What now?

What should happen?.

Comment and Vote!

~Ashley