Talking

"Hello?" I groan as I answer the phone early in the morning.

"Hey." I hear Wilmers voice.

"What?" I ask.

Its been a week since he left so hes probably back and wants to meet up

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over... Talk about some things?" He asks.

"Right now? It's kind of early." I say still half asleep.

"It's actually almost noon." He says. I jump up and look at the clock.

"Oh shit." I say covering my face.

"What?" He asks.

"I wanted to go to the studio today and completely slept through the session." I say putting him on speaker to look through my messages.

"Well you must of been tired... It's good that your getting sleep." He says.

"Yeah well that's all I've been doing this past week." I say.

"So.. Is that a no?" He asks.

"No, I'll meet you..." I say.

"I don't really wanna be in public... Can you come over?" He asks.

"Uh yeah... Just let me get a quick shower and I'll be over."

"Okay." I hang up and get a quick shower, going over in yoga pants, sneakers, and one of my Hope Healers shirts. I normally only where this stuff to work out but since I can't do any of the physical stuff I used to be able to at the moment I wear it for comfort.

~~~~~

"Hey." He says opening the door. I go in and look around. I haven't really been in his new house except for a couple of times and those times I didn't really pay attention. It's actually pretty nice. He moved in after we broke up.

"Want anything?" He asks.

"No im good." I say sitting down.. "I do wanna get to the studio for a little bit today so whats up?" I ask.

"I think I left you with the wrong impression last time." He says. "I don't want you to think that I don't want the baby or that I'm not gonna help you and be there for it. I want to be. I just caught me off guard." He says.

"Did you want it to be Ryan's?" I ask.

"No... Of course not. But I thought it was. You don't look like your four months pregnant and you found out after the rape... And I knew for a fact the condom didn't break that night. I was almost positive it wasn't mine." He says. "I always knew I wanted you to be the mother of my children. I knew from the first day I met you and looked into those beautiful brown eyes... But I also wanted to be together and married before we moved on to that part of our life."

"I did too..." I say.

"I know I made a mistake but cheating on you and I'm suffering for it. I love you and I know you still love me." He says.

"Wilmer I'll always love you no matter what... But its not just love that makes a relationship. It's trust, its loyalty..." I say.

"I know." He says.

"For now... I think we should forget about a relationship. You focus on work and I'm gonna focus on our son."

"I want to focus on him too... I told you whether we're together or not I'm gonna be here for him and you."

"Okay... But you also can't do that from Texas... And that's where you film almost  the whole year." I say.

"... I'll think of something. I'll fly up on weekends, I can easily work around my schedule." He says.

"Wilmer, I don't need you now." I say but immediately regret it. He looks down. "Not like that..." I say. "I want you to be here for him and not worry about me... I don't need anybody and honestly, I don't want anybody." I say honestly.

"...okay... Whatever you want." He says.

"So um..." I stop when I feel a turning in my stomach. At first I think I'm gonna get sick but then I realize it's just him moving around.

"You okay?" Wilmer asks..

"Yeah.. That was just really weird." I say shaking off the feeling.

"What was."

"Nothing... But I did want to talk to you about his name."

"Okay." He says.

"We obviously don't have to pick one now but just think about it." I say.

"What about the last name?" He asks.

"He's gonna have yours." I say.

"Okay... I just didn't know where you stood on that subject." He says.

"No I think he should have your last name..." I say.

He nods. "Thank you." I nod.

"Damn... Here." I say moving over to him and taking his hand and putting it on my stomach.

"Can you feel that?" I ask.

He nods. "Does it hurt?" He asks.

"No... But I've never felt it before... It's just uncomfortable but I'm sure I'll get used to it." I say.

"Demi." He says.

"What?" I ask looking at him.

We stare into eachothers eyes. I try to turn away but there's something keeping me focused on him.

Surprising I'm the one to lean in first as our lips meet half way. He moves his hand from my stomach to my cheek as he rubs his thumb right under my eye.

"I can't." I say pulling back.

"You kissed me." He whispers since we're still pretty close to each other.

"And now I'm leaving." I say getting up.

"Demi you don't have to act that way with me." He says.

"I'm not acting any way... I just have to get to the studio." I say.

"Okay... Well call me tonight so I know you got home okay."

"Okay." I say grabbing my stuff and heading for the door.

~~~~~

Comment and Vote!

~Ashley