Urges

"Hola..." Wilmer says walking into the studio the next day.

"What're you doing here?" I ask as he hands me a coffee.

"Well I still haven't gotten my stuff from your house yet so I thought I'd come see what your working on and then follow you back home."

"Too late... I'm done." I say as I turn the sound board off.

"Alright then..." He says standing back up. "Meet you at your place?" He says smirking before walking out. I collect my things, including the coffee he got me and leave.

~~~~~

"Home sweet home." He says plopping down on the couch.

"Don't make yourself comfortable." I say as I let buddy, my dog, outside to use the bathroom and play for a little bit.

"Too late." He says kicking his feet up. I move his feet and sit down.

"So what do you do now that I'm gone all the time?" He asks picking up a magazine we have on the table.

"Same thing I always do, just without you." I say.

"Damn... That hurt." He says.

"THAT hurt?" I ask. He shrugs and continues reading the magazine. "Just get your stuff and get out of my house." I say getting up and pulling him off my couch.

I let go but he pulls me back and wraps his arm around my waist tight.

"Wilmer, I'm not joking. Let me go."

"Hmm, no." He says.

"Will..."

"Demi..." He says looking at me.

Theres just something about him... They way he holds me close to him making me feel like safe, his big brown eyes staring deep into me, his breathe on my neck as he whispers in my ear, the way I feel around him... I rub his cheek with my thumb before kissing him passionately... He starts to walk upstairs.

"Don't take me to that bed." I say out of breathe. He nods and goes to the guest room laying me on the bed. He sits up and pulls a condom out of his pocket. He throws it on the bed as I pull his shirt and pull him onto me, wanting to feel him on top of me as we make love to eachother...

~~~~~~

I wake up the next morning laying on Wilmer... Naked. I get up, shower, dress and eat breakfast before he wakes up. He's still out when I leave so I leave a note.

Wilmer POV

I wake up alone. I turn over and realize I'm in the guest room and memories from last night start flooding back. Her beautiful body... Her shining eyes... Her hands running up and down my back leaving small scratches... I regret cheating on her but I also know I can't stay in a loyal relationship. I thought I could for awhile I but can't... I was this way when we first started dating and i've returned to my old way...

I see a note and read it.

~Wilmer,

Your shit is in the living room. If its not gone by the time I get home its going in the trash

~Demi.

I smirk at her sassyness before texting her.

"Enjoyed last night too..."

"Goodbye Wilmer." She texts back.

I get a shower, eat something, and get all my stuff in the car before leaving her house.

~~~~

Comment and Vote?

~Ashley