Suddenly, someone tapped her shoulder. So, she turned around and found Hoseok smiling at her.

-Mrs.Kim, how are you?

Juli smiled softly.

-I'm good. You're here?

-My Chamber is here. Come snd have a cup of coffee with me in my chamber.

Juli denied his offer but Hoseok kept on insisting her. So, she had to accept his offer.

They both talked about random things while having coffee. And while taking coffee, Hoseok will ask her whether everything was alright or not. That was when Juli told him everything that happened in these days. Hoseok was listening to her very attentively.

-The world is not the way we think of it, isn’t it?

-Yeah you're right, Hoseok.

He nodded his head slowly.

-We'll meet plenty of people who might appear as rude but reality is different than what we see.

-Hmm... The boy I thought was just a playboy was taking care of me like my own son.

Hoseok hummed in response.

-And now, my boss, Namjoon... I never thought he has this much sorrow in his life. He's completely broken.

Hoseok nodded his head again.

-I know. And it'll need a lot of time to heal him.

Hoseok stopped a little, straightened his back and started telling her,

-You know, once I saw a girl was trying to escape some goons and she entered a small hut to hide herself and there was a baby with her as well.

-Then?

-Then, a man appeared and took the baby from her and left the hut very carefully. It was clear that he was trying to save both the mother and the child.

-What happened then?

-As soon as he stepped out of the hut, those goons attacked on the girl and they beaten her up very badly.

-Ohh God!

-She was hit on her head and they fired gun at her but luckily that bullet didn’t get into her body because before it could happen, she got unconscious. Her head was bleeding.

-Then?

-The man that was carrying the baby in his arms came to me and handed me the child and requested me to take care of the child, then he distracted them by running in a different direction. That's what saved the girl's life.

-Is she alive?

-I quickly give the child to my mom and then I checked on her if she was alive and luckily she was. So, without wasting any time, I took her to a hospital driving my car.

-And what about that man?

-Umm... When I was going to hospital, I saw a car crashed in road and there was someone sitting inside the car whose body was covered with blood.
And he was the man who saved her child. So, I took him with me also.

Juli felt sudden sadness. She didn’t know why she was feeling that way. She didn’t even know them. She asked Hoseok,

-Now, how are they?

Hoseok sighed deeply. His eyebrows furrowed.

-The girl is fine. Only problem is; she lost her memories. She doesn’t remember anything. And you know her. Remember Luna?

-Yes. The girl working in your cafe, right?

-Hmm... She's that girl. Since she doesn’t remember anything, I told her that I'm her brother and that's how I'm taking care of her for 14 years.

-And the man?

-He's in coma for almost 14 years. I check on him every week.

-And what about the baby?

-He's living in a small hut in an alley. He calls me his uncle.
I take care of him but I don’t know one thing and that is there's someone out there who's looking after the kid as well. He send the kid a lot of money in envelope with letters saying that the one who sent this money is his dad. This is what I don’t understand.

Juli was surprised as well.

-That truly is strange. By the way, what's the name of the kid?

Hoseok glanced at her.

-The one you're staying with for 2 days.

Juli's eyes widened hearing him. A moment of silence took over the chamber as it both of them forgot how to speak.
Then, Juli gulped and opened her mouth to say,

-Taehyung?

Hoseok nodded his head, still staring at her surprised face.

To be continued...

Hello, my lovely hummingbirds. How are you all?

So, I'm back with Eid special double updates as promised. I hope you enjoyed it. If so, don't forget to give votes and also, let me know your thoughts in comments section.

Ohh and yeah, since Eid means Happiness, I hope you guys will get lots and lots of happiness and pleasurable surprises in this day and in near future.

Enjoy your time. Stay safe. Take care.
Love you all...
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜