Then, she grabbed the note and put it in her hand bag and then stepped out of the cabin. She went to the garage and then, getting into the car, she headed towards the Restaurant and she reached there after half an hour. She stepped into the restaurant and there she saw Namjoon was waiting for her, sitting on a chair of a reserved table. She went there and then, she bowed a little in front of him.

-Please be sitted.

-Thank you, sir.

Saying that she sat down on the chair.
And then a waiter arrived in their table.

-Good afternoon, sir. Good afternoon, mam.

-Good afternoon. ( Good afternoon)

They both responded at the same time.

-Mam, here's the menu.

The waiter handed her the menu. But she hesitated. She's like that. Everytime she and Seok-Jin went somewhere she asked Jin to give order for food. Jin used to laugh at her for that. He said, "It’s awkward to order food when a lady is with me."
But she didn’t care. Later on, Seok-Jin understood that she's way too shy... Now, she was feeling shy.

-Mrs.Kim?

-Umm... Sir, I'd like to eat anything you'd order.

Namjoon stared at him and a smirk formed on his lips.

-Are you sure?

-Yes, sir.

-Okay then.

Saying that, he had a look at the menu and then he gave orders but Juli couldn’t understand the Language he used clearly.
And when the waiter was gone, Namjoon glanced at her again.

-Are you shy?😏

-Sorry?

-Never mind.

Then Namjoon started to talk. And when he did, Juli realised that this person has a good sense of humour and wisdom. They'll talk about different things and Juli will certainly laugh hearing some of Namjoon's straight yet funny statement. Time passed like this. They ate and talk about different things.
Then, Namjoon got a phone call. He picked up the call and then he said,

-Okay... I'll be there in 15 minutes. Set everything ready.

Then he cut the call and glanced at his Hand watch.

-So, Mrs.Kim, I've to go somewhere...

-Yes, sir. Me too.

He just nodded his head. And then he said,

-Have a great time.

-You too, sir.

-And by the way, I'm sorry for that night, Mrs.Kim.

Saying that, he put on his sunglasses and quickly started walking out of the restaurant. Juli kept on staring at him. And when he was out of her sight, Juli whispered to herself.

-Is this really our Arrogant boss?

After a few minutes.

She was walking in the streets. It was still winter so it was snowing outside. She was looking at those cute little kids playing with snow and making snowman. She stopped for a little.
All these reminded her of her children.

Inside, her heart was bleeding because of being away from her children but no one will see it, nobody will get to know what she's going through.

(Is it possible to see blood if the bleeding is internal?  No, right?
similarly, people don't see someone's pain unless that person decides to shed some tears in front of them. 
When people will see tears rolling down your cheeks, then they'll say, "Ohh no, she's in so much pain!"
And Juli's condition was same. She was going through a lot but no one knows about it.
Believe it or not, guys. But this is a cruel truth of human nature. You've to tell them, "I love you", "I miss you" and etc and etc. Otherwise, they'll never know. And this is because in human nature, the tendency to know how a person is feeling, or to know the inner self of someone is decreasing day by day. Then, folks, why are you human beings; the most intelligent creature? Think about it...)